• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Well to see all the members in Autolanka are non smokers. In other words Autolanka is a smoking free zone. Starting a post with words like "I am not a smoker, but" is fascinating.

I'm not a smoker, but I've proably consumed more smoke than some smokers due to photographing in clubs. And smokers at least have a filter, people hanging out with them get full blast.

I say let the smokers smoke. When they get sick due to smoking related issues, deny them state sponsored medical attention. My dad is a chain smoker since 16. Still goes through a pack a day. I have told him that when he gets sick I will not be taking him to the hospital or spend for his medicine. I'd rather use that money on a set of new tyres. One must live with the choices you make in life.

My dad used to be a chain smoker but but we got him e-cigarettes and he has reduced smoking bit by bit, its not easy for them to stop all of a sudden. Why dont you get your dad those e-cigarettes?

My dad used to be a chain smoker but but we got him e-cigarettes and he has reduced smoking bit by bit, its not easy for them to stop all of a sudden. Why dont you get your dad those e-cigarettes?

Cost vs Benefits.... ;)

I am one of those who believes in getting copious amounts of drugs to drug addicts, copious amounts of alcohol to alcoholics and copious amounts of smokes to smokers.

Sooner or later.... things sort themselves out on their own.... :)

I like NOT to stand in the way of people and their destinies.

Cost vs Benefits.... ;)

I am one of those who believes in getting copious amounts of drugs to drug addicts, copious amounts of alcohol to alcoholics and copious amounts of smokes to smokers.

It becomes an issue when someone in the family is at stake. You can do the tough love routine but when your dad gets ill, you will look after him. Sad part is, it's never easy to convince the previous generation to change their ways. I lost my father to throat cancer before I could grow a beard. I've spent more hours in the cancer hospital than I'd like and that place is a vision of hell on earth. No one should put themselves and their families through that.

At least, it's good to hear that quite few of the members are non smokers, tbh I was surprised for some reason. Pleasantly of course :)

Non smoker and non drinker(alcohol) here.Never touched either and never had the urge to.It wasn't concious decision I made to abstain.It's just that since I was little I had a ton of other hobbies and other activities that kept me busy....

Have nothing against people who drink and smoke though.As VVTi said it's their choice.Infact at parties I act like the drunkest guy there when I am infact dead sober...and always wind up having to cart the drunkerds home afterwards.

Non smoker and non drinker(alcohol) here.Never touched either and never had the urge to.It wasn't concious decision I made to abstain.It's just that since I was little I had a ton of other hobbies and other activities that kept me busy....

Have nothing against people who drink and smoke though.As VVTi said it's their choice.Infact at parties I act like the drunkest guy there when I am infact dead sober...and always wind up having to cart the drunkerds home afterwards.

Oh my god... autolanka is full of saints! :-)

• Like 1

Cost vs Benefits.... ;)

It becomes an issue when someone in the family is at stake. You can do the tough love routine but when your dad gets ill, you will look after him. Sad part is, it's never easy to convince the previous generation to change their ways. I lost my father to throat cancer before I could grow a beard. I've spent more hours in the cancer hospital than I'd like and that place is a vision of hell on earth. No one should put themselves and their families through that.

At least, it's good to hear that quite few of the members are non smokers, tbh I was surprised for some reason. Pleasantly of course :)

This is why you should do something, prevention is better than cure,

hahahaha I enjoy looking at them go full crazy after drunk :D

Oh my god... autolanka is full of saints! :-)

I have my share of other sins.So St.MD still going to hell. :P

hahahaha I enjoy looking at them go full crazy after drunk :D

Haha true.Better than any teledrama...except for the time one guy barfed allover my carpets...

I have my share of other sins.So St.MD still going to hell. :P

Haha true.Better than any teledrama...except for the time one guy barfed allover my carpets...

I had to stop one friend stabbing another one :P

Aiyyo it isn't even funny anymore....I thought Sinhala cinema was past this kinda crap.

The hero looks like bugger died three years ago,and is that fat barrel supposed to be the main actress?...the camera guy doesn't even care his shadow is in the shot..... "Award winning" Makola Sudath Rohana can take the Ascharya and shove it up his bum hole.

Aiyyo it isn't even funny anymore....I thought Sinhala cinema was past this kinda crap.

The hero looks like bugger died three years ago,and is that fat barrel supposed to be the main actress?...the camera guy doesn't even care his shadow is in the shot..... "Award winning" Makola Sudath Rohana can take the Ascharya and shove it up his bum hole.

Its clear we have some more dark depths to reach... :)

Edited by VVTi

From what I remember there was a veteran tele drama director called Sudath Rohana who actually created decent content. This Makola Sudath Rohana dude seems to be riding on a name gimmick too lol.

At 00.53, the guy almost slaps the girl during his rapid fire dance move.

• MADZ locked this topic