• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

holy hell this is beyond awesome! watch with some antiemetics please! i love how the narrator says "the actor at his DEVASTATING best" at the end. so damned true

Oh my god. I dont know whether to laugh or cry after seeing that. The super serious narration somehow does not seem to match the general comedic theme. Also, it seems he copied everything including the hand gesture from a South Indian movie.

holy hell this is beyond awesome! watch with some antiemetics please! i love how the narrator says "the actor at his DEVASTATING best" at the end. so damned true

Damn you.. I cannot unsee that now.. :(

Edited by VVTi

And look at those wanna be tattoos around Ponja's tities.

Sad thing is that there will be long queues to watch this piece of crap of a recorded nonsense (calling it a film would disgrace the entire movie industry on the planet) and the f**ks who created this will brag about this being the pinnacle of Sri Lankan commercial film scene. How sad!

And look at those wanna be tattoos around Ponja's tities.

Sad thing is that there will be long queues to watch this piece of crap of a recorded nonsense (calling it a film would disgrace the entire movie industry on the planet) and the f**ks who created this will brag about this being the pinnacle of Sri Lankan commercial film scene. How sad!

Nice sig trinity.

What is the software you used to increase temp? PS?

This is a tool i use to create signature for my pics. Go to below link & select 'Design' icon. You can easily create a signature for your pics.

Link - http://www.picmonkey.com/

Hope it helps,

KMeeg.

I meant forum signature, KM. :)

Ado bracket your sig is nice too. Harima cool

f8wojt.jpg

And bracket why don't you change your forum handle to BRATT as well.. :)

BRATT means "BRacket Aiya Two Thousand" trinity... :D :D so I cant change my forum handle lol :speechless-smiley-004:

Myself and Davy saw this car when it was under going the operation. I was blue in color at that time and was having a different mod. Actually we were sad to see it in that state, but never thought that it's going to be like this.

Then one day Davy told me that he saw the car with the Evo face, I really could not imagine how it'd turn out.

Job appears to be neat. Rear wheel arches spoil it a lot...mmmmm, but would I like it, no I don't think so.

Myself and Davy saw this car when it was under going the operation. I was blue in color at that time and was having a different mod. Actually we were sad to see it in that state, but never thought that it's going to be like this. Then one day Davy told me that he saw the car with the Evo face, I really could not imagine how it'd turn out. Job appears to be neat. Rear wheel arches spoil it a lot...mmmmm, but would I like it, no I don't think so.

It's got the headlights off a Kia Cerato, not an Evo. A real freakshow if u ask me...

... on the topic of lancers...

I've seen this car in person. It's in my neighbourhood as well. The car was in the same paint shop when I wanted to get a small touchup done recently. Yes, it has got Kia Cerato headlamps. The front bumper has been cut in the middle and joined again if I'm not mistaken (because the Lancer EX face is wider than the CS face).

And the car has only undergone cosmetic mods (although the owner has moved the front number plate to the side to show that the car has an intercooler). The interior is also cosmetically riced up CS3.

A few weeks after this guy painted the car, he had to come back to the same paint shop because the rear wheel arches were starting to crack. According to my painter, this will continue to happen as the rear door shuts.

Been meaning to capture some photos of this, but I never really got a chance. Feeling sorry for the CS3. :(

• MADZ locked this topic