• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

My reaction exactly. For a minute I thought it was some hipster parody video.

I'm not sure if they are serious or not man. I do like the concept of building a car ground up but not sure I want to extend the effort for a Fit.

I'm not sure if they are serious or not man. I do like the concept of building a car ground up but not sure I want to extend the effort for a Fit.

But it is not serious right ? It is just some interesting way to advertise the Fit ? which can only be bought in pre-built form ?

I know ! but still ! is it serious or is it just "clever"/"unusual" advertising ? Personally i think it is the latter....

If it was meant to be a joke, it was too subtle I guess, especially if you bump into the video in any other day than April 1st. But yeah, the couple is a bit 'off' to take seriously I guess :)

If it was meant to be a joke, it was too subtle I guess, especially if you bump into the video in any other day than April 1st. But yeah, the couple is a bit 'off' to take seriously I guess :)

True....and the fact that the page is still there kind of makes it a fun advert...at the end of the day...if one was to invest time in assembling 180K parts..would it be a Fit ?

True....and the fact that the page is still there kind of makes it a fun advert...at the end of the day...if one was to invest time in assembling 180K parts..would it be a Fit ?

Exactly! people go through that for Cobra replicas and the like. Besides, I doubt anything as complicated as a modern automobile will work as intended if it was put together in a hippie's living room :D

Woah! That is damn straight. Looks like the LH30 next to it is also in good shape.

Yup, I thought so too! I haven't seen any in good nick recently. Like I said, the second gens are being ''converted'' to the new Homy so we're losing those too!

Yup, I thought so too! I haven't seen any in good nick recently. Like I said, the second gens are being ''converted'' to the new Homy so we're losing those too!

Sad...even most of the ones that are not "converted" are in bad shape. Tons of bondo used and still looking like they've been struck by hailstones. :(

• MADZ locked this topic