• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Been an isheep since 2009. Not a single problem. Of any kind. Whatsoever

Iphone 4, 4S and 5. All have network problem

5 has serious wifi problems too

which one are you using?

The time u were using it u were praising it as nothing is better than it, then when u wanted to se it u said "it feels like a very expensive prison" :D And i agree with jaliya, iphones have a rich feel to.it, fragile but nice

I have held a Xperia Z in my hands! that thing feels super rich

Iphone 4, 4S and 5. All have network problem

5 has serious wifi problems too

which one are you using?

Im using a 5 since released and never ever observe any wifi issue.

The hell it doesn't, it still feel well plasticy..

That said im not a iphone fan, but theres nothing much wrong with it either.

Im using a 5 since released and never ever observe any wifi issue.

Take another phone, preferably an Android and compare the wifi range of both phones.

and i have come across iPhone 5 phones which give u call failed error continuously

The hell it doesn't, it still feel well plasticy.. That said im not a iphone fan, but theres nothing much wrong with it either.

Xperia Z is covered by glass front and back. your argument is invalid :violent-smiley-027:

Yes bracket.. The autocorrect drove me mad, when i switch off AC, its hard to type with my fat fingers. That wise i love androids keypad and autocorrect fuctions, specially voice type thing, effin accurate

and to think our bus drivers latched on to this long before the Swedes did... LOL

Gasoline-Fueled Diesel Truck Engine Cuts Fuel Use, Emissions
90d7fa59-0616-41de-81d7-145b1e5dfb53_gre
By Stephen Edelstein February 28, 2014 9:30 AM

How do you make a diesel engine more efficient? One answer may surprise you: Run it on gasoline.

That's what researchers at Sweden's Lund University are doing, and they believe this combination could cut both fuel use and emissions in heavy-duty trucks.

Lund's experimental engine uses a different combustion process, called Partially Premixed Combustion (PPC), which researchers say could increase a large truck's fuel efficiency by 50 percent.

This process uses two fuel injections for each combustion, the ratio of which can be changed to alter the behavior of the combustion.

This in turn allows for control of ignition delay--the time between fuel injection and combustion--which ensures that fuel is burned more efficiently.

tough_tractor_trailer_100002684_s.jpg

Tough Tractor Trailer

According to Bengt Johnasson, a Lund professor specializing in combustion engines, the process significantly reduces particulate and NOx emissions, to the point that a production engine might not even require a catalytic converter.

The current test engine operates at 50 percent efficiency, compared to around 40 percent for standard diesel engines.

With further testing, Johansson hopes to achieve levels as high as 60 percent efficiency.

A more-efficient engine for large trucks could have a big impact on the overall emissions of the U.S. vehicle fleet.

Trucks rack up far more miles than passenger cars--with far worse fuel economy--so they produce a disproportionate amount of emissions.

Last week, President Barack Obama instructed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to develop new fuel-efficiency rules for medium and heavy-duty trucks.

The new rules will follow fuel-economy standards passed in 2011, which call for a 10- to 20-percent increase in efficiency by 2018, depending on the class of vehicle.

Picking up where those rules leave off, the new standards will run from 2019 through 2025, to bring big trucks into line with the Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) standards for passenger vehicles, which run through 2025 as well.

• MADZ locked this topic