• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Well at least they're back. Bracket you should try driving a Prius, and then driving a gt-86. Or if luck would have it a supra. Forget fuel economy forget everything. It's not even flooring the car. Just a leisurely drive from a to b in both cars.

If you get what makes us mad, you'll get it before you even turn the key on the supra :)

Well at least they're back. Bracket you should try driving a Prius, and then driving a gt-86. Or if luck would have it a supra. Forget fuel economy forget everything. It's not even flooring the car. Just a leisurely drive from a to b in both cars.

If you get what makes us mad, you'll get it before you even turn the key on the supra :)

I never had a chance to drive a prius ( atleast yet.)

Well I 'll be able to drive a prius some day ( hopefully) but NO, not a supra. I'm sure of that.

Can I compare the prius with the WagonR I had ? :D :D

asrock,

Do not underestimate Indian Maruti vehicles.

In a forum member can give his comment on any post.

It is left to the topic starter to take it or leave it.

Yes I recommend any person to buy first cheap vehicle.

First time a new vehicle owner, to buy a cheap vehicle and get used to maintain same.

Later he can go for an expensive, vehicle like a MB or a BMW.

Once he master to end, driving as well as maintaining a vehicle.

This is how I started first. I was given my late father’s vehicle; he purchased a new vehicle.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Members,

No person can comment on a track record of any person without facts.

I am not a stupid man. any one says I am stupid, he is a stupid, ware that cap first.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Dude,

I'm not going to repeat all the stupid sh!t you said over the years. But I will remind you of just 2 highlights

1. Remove fanbelt when driving in partially flooded roads

2. Use blue bulbs as your signal indicators

Anyone who has 50 years of experience in the automobile industry and thinks that he should remove the fanbelt cos the rainwater will coll the engine is Stupid and is an idiot. If someone who has never owned a vehicle said it we can cut him some slack. And despite all the wealth you claim to have you buy the cheapest shittiest vehicles possible. You're like the horny-cheapo-perv who goes and screws the fugliest-pension-aunty-type-prostitute cos she she charges you the least to let you play with her hoohaa. When you bought a brand-new chinese van you were praising it so much and lied to everyone saying that it was the best vehicle and everyone should buy it. But the truth is even though it was brand new it gave you so much trouble you sold it off. Now you have a indian van and you're doing the same thing. So, i have my concerns about your integrity!

As for the blue signal lights; do you think you're gods gift to the automotive industry to invent blue signal lights? There's a reason the whole world uses amber bulbs for signal indicators. That's cos ALL motorist know that if an amber bulb is blinking the vehile is going to turn in that direction.

So please please, i beg you don't lie to people and put them in trouble. Lakchan20, may not be a millionaire like you claim yourself to be. He might not be able to buy a brand new vehicle every 2-3 years.. So please i beg you sincerely, don't lie to people and mislead them.... please....

What about Honda insight or Honda FIT ?

Insight is probably better than the Prius in terms of driving experience and handling. But i'm not a fan of the shape.

Couldn't say anything bad about the FIT though. The non hybrid version is even better.

lakshan20,

Did you buy a car.

If not I advice you to go in for a Indian Maruti. I bought one three years ago going to change same with them go for a new one in April.

Go to A*W show room and see to your self. Their service is very good for me. Spares are very cheap.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Why do you need to replace a van that was bought brand new just 3 years ago?? Wouldn't that mean that the Maruti won't last more than a few years? Wouldn't that make you a word that you claim you are not.

And of course their service is very good for you, that's cos you're the fool who keeps coming back for more if their garbage. The queen once told me the following: fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

PS: I just remembered when the nano cab came out sylvi was praising it left right and center cos a friend of him bought a bunch for a taxi company. So sylvi told everyone to by a Nano. Then in a few months he came back and started saying that the nano breaks down, parts need to be replaced frequently etc etc hence its a crappy car.

Edited by Watchman

Members,

No person can comment on a track record of any person without facts.

I am not a stupid man. any one says I am stupid, he is a stupid, ware that cap first.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Is the above "fact" enough for your "track record"?

PS: I hope the moderators will not delete my posts, as I was merely responding to sylvi's accusation that I may not have 'facts' to comment on his 'track record'. That said I understand that the posts maybe OT from lakshan20's question, but it will help him be aware of people who are trying to trick him into making a bad decision in his automotive purchase.

Edited by Watchman

• MADZ locked this topic