• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Going to have to say Nay.. (or is it Neigh?).. just looks too overdone.

Yup.and 250k too.You can buy a few genuine mk1 Mustangs for that price.And there are quite a few replica builders and retro fitters that can do the same for a whole lot less.

Never really understood the appeal of claasic cars looks with modern engines and drivetrain.I know the early Mustangs were like crates with wheels but you can't really match that carbed rumble of those crates with modern engines..

Got to drive a jap engined classic Mini the other day,the thing flew but something was missing...It felt soul-less.

• Like 1

Yup.and 250k too.You can buy a few genuine mk1 Mustangs for that price.And there are quite a few replica builders and retro fitters that can do the same for a whole lot less.

Never really understood the appeal of claasic cars looks with modern engines and drivetrain.I know the early Mustangs were like crates with wheels but you can't really match that carbed rumble of those crates with modern engines..

Got to drive a jap engined classic Mini the other day,the thing flew but something was missing...It felt soul-less.

SR16? SR20? 4AGE? what was it?

One does not simply not have a JDM vs Muscle argument on Facebook car pages :D

1558458_740694195941935_592517718_n.jpg

The most interesting thing is, that guy doing the kicking isn't a player. Not in uniform. Spectator ran onto the court and attacked a player?

The most interesting thing is, that guy doing the kicking isn't a player. Not in uniform. Spectator ran onto the court and attacked a player?

Just noticed that. and look at that guys foot, it looks transparent. something fishy about that pic looks photochoped.

Just noticed that. and look at that guys foot, it looks transparent. something fishy about that pic looks photochoped.

Well however JDM is winning :D

Not sure if this is legit but I got this through mail (had to remove the advert parts below to make this postable on the forum). Note the price below (Rs 30 million).

tep4.png

Edit:
Looks like the image is a direct copy from another advert. (posted on the SL benz site). So this might be fake.

Edited by Davy

Not sure if this is legit but I got this through mail (had to remove the advert parts below to make this postable on the forum). Note the price below (Rs 30 million).

tep4.png

Edit:

Looks like the image is a direct copy from another advert. (posted on the SL benz site). So this might be fake.

This ad is legit, it appeared in the same form in the weekend papers... 30 Million is a decent price for an S class in the current market I suppose.

This ad is legit, it appeared in the same form in the weekend papers... 30 Million is a decent price for an S class in the current market I suppose.

But this gen. S class is ugly! :sad-smiley-066: :sad-smiley-066:

tep4.png

Edit:

hope those 141's will be up for sale too.

• MADZ locked this topic