• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

This number plate looks so cool like seen a car in Japan. But can you drive with this? Cops wouldn't mind?

Cops would i guess, he only had it for a day :P

but theres nothing wrong with it to be honest

Edited by Magnum

Dont really like it ban :/ doesnt suite this engine. ive seen Red vavle covers for this valve cover, didnt really look nice

Btw im planing to get colored plug wires.

Any thoughts on coloured silicon hoses to go with that?

Quoting Japanese Nostalgic Cars group "40 Years of CALTY design, from A40 Celica to FT-1 concept".

Is it just me or does the Japanese chick in the Celica picture the same in the FT-1 pic ? There might be a few more from the same group I suppose..but the biggest question is...why did the mustaches disappear ?

r9la.jpg

Well spotted mate. We switch jobs at the drop of a hat. Toyota ofcourse is in a different league.

wonder whos fault was it, the allion driver seems to be inside his lane.

But if you look at the water trail form the washer fluid reservoir the car seems to have been slightly on to the opposing traffic lane where the impact probably happened (based on that is when the water seems to have just burst out)? I am just speculating...I guess that is what happens when you watch too many reruns of CSI...

• Like 1

Well spotted mate. We switch jobs at the drop of a hat. Toyota ofcourse is in a different league.

Well she has aged quite well....the most significant difference is her hair in the celica pic is curled in and in the FT-1 pic her hair is curled out at the bottom.

Yes....the Japanese do stick with their jobs for eternity and the organizations seemed to have been structured that way. My father in law and his brother and then my mother-in-law's brother all worked for Mitsubishi for 40+ years and after retiring they are still asked to come work for them part time. Unfortunately this seems to have taken a turn the last few years as "MOST" <not all..some do get hired for long term) are hired on contract basis for a few years with the possibility of extension. But there still is a stronger culture of sticking with a company than we do.

Black so?

i will consider that :)

This number plate looks so cool like seen a car in Japan. But can you drive with this? Cops wouldn't mind?

lol i just use these ocationally, although there was a time i used them regularly, no issues with cops. but hey, dont wanna take chances

Any thoughts on coloured silicon hoses to go with that?

Honestly machan i dont feel like doing too much for this car coz sooner or later ill part with it But Blue Hoses would be Some sight

Well she has aged quite well....the most significant difference is her hair in the celica pic is curled in and in the FT-1 pic her hair is curled out at the bottom.

Yes....the Japanese do stick with their jobs for eternity and the organizations seemed to have been structured that way. My father in law and his brother and then my mother-in-law's brother all worked for Mitsubishi for 40+ years and after retiring they are still asked to come work for them part time. Unfortunately this seems to have taken a turn the last few years as "MOST" <not all..some do get hired for long term) are hired on contract basis for a few years with the possibility of extension. But there still is a stronger culture of sticking with a company than we do.

Good'ol days.

Tough as nuts! This or an FJ40 though? (I'd go with an FJ40... :sport-smiley-003: )

We had a 64- fully loaded high roof, was a real tough brute

There's a swb of this close to my in laws place. Mint. Plus it's all the rage in Aussie. Have a fellow doc there who pimping his disco. Should post some pics. It's mean!

Aussie people are pretty crazy about off roading

Last night I was driving to Kelaniya Temple and stuck with traffic jam about one hour due to a ‘perahera’.

Suddenly my wife shouted “See…. they are going to do something”.

Instantly someone cracked a firework , close to fuel tank opening of my vehicle. (Less than 2 feet distance)

We were shocked. ..What a bad experience???…. My vehicle totally covered from sparks from all four sides. I couldn’t get down from the vehicle for about 20 seconds as sparking was continuous . When I get down from the vehicle, those teenagers were missing and people ware also shocked.

This firework cracked not more than two feet away from my vehicle fuel tank opening.

In case if fire caught my vehicle, who will sufferer?????

Today morning I washed the car. No harm to the metal parts, but see what happened to plastic parts.

6odv.jpg

gf2i.jpg

My request is never ever crack fireworks on roads specially near to the vehicles.

Never let other people to do as well.

It is dangerous…really dangerous…..

If somebody read this and know who the people were did this, please pass this message to them.

Thanks,

I read this thread only this morning. It is very bad to light firework crackers near cars; I have come across more than 100 cars, with the same problem

When newly wedded couple goes. (FOR THEIR HIDE OUT TO ENJOY) after the party. Especially in the nights.

The invites light star fireworks from both sides of the car. Then those lighted sparks end up on the front W/S glass and all around side glasses including rear glass and on the paint. Those lighten spark drops will leave damage marks, like what had happened to your plastic parts.

Paint you can repaint but glasses will have to be replacing with new or used glasses. Due to high temperature they leave like arc welding drops on the surface.

Many wedding hiring high end car companies, they advise not to do that when they rent out those cars.

We all should educate motorists and get law enforcement officers to advice, not to do this near motor vehicles especially on roads.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

Edited by Sylvi

• MADZ locked this topic