• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

also starting to pop up few original condition 2 door KE20,30 and stuff

Pic stolen from fb -

1474553_10202831159206523_133115256_n.jp

1475787_10202831158446504_1162824072_n.j

I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! Gorgeous!

@ Davy; I saw that being driven near Attidiya. Couldn't hear the engine though.

Very nice car, but is the accelerator pedal missing?

Yeah, saw that myself but not sure why it's missing. I'm pretty sure there is a valid reason for it. :D

I was on the lookout for one of these KE25s, just imagine dropping a mildly tuned 4AGE in that 700kg body! *faints*

if it was me, i wanna go something with a carb :D

So all this talk about stock KE25s really got to me...I saw a similar white (8SRI or 7SRI) four door KE25 in beautiful stock condition yesterday at Templer's Road, Mount Lavinia. It even had the chrome '70s wheel covers!

So true men. My bro had a 2001 pajero. Two actually, wooden dash and aluminium dash. The quality was so much better. He regrets the day he upgraded to the 2011 model. That's just cheap plastic

Get into a Carina/Corona and then get into a Premio/Allion you'll notice a big difference, most of the people are fooled by the bling blings like mutlti function steering etc.

The same applies to Corolla, Bluebird etc

Get into a Carina/Corona and then get into a Premio/Allion you'll notice a big difference, most of the people are fooled by the bling blings like mutlti function steering etc.

I will agree with Magnum, comparison on a carina n hilux to a newer model, the material quality is woeful...

amen. my corona. has a leather/rexin wrapped dashboard. The premio feels like a prius inside.

amen. my corona. has a leather/rexin wrapped dashboard. The premio feels like a prius inside.

Bro...no pls don't use the word Prius :sad-smiley-067: , Now all those tree huggers are going to have an Orgasm :sport-smiley-004: a bukkake possibly...

The 210/211/212 s had dashes quite close to the euro rides. Every time I get in to the 260 , I miss that elegant dash of my Ti. Ohh..so sexy was that piece of Dash.

• Like 1

• MADZ locked this topic