• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

What's funnier is that the little Asian girl fits in behind the seat even after Shaq pushed it all the way back... :D

http://www.celebritycarsblog.com/2008/03/shaq-rides-in-a-honda-prelude/

Edited by Kavvz

Gotta love those boxy Mercs!
One of our forum members has the mother of all those boxy Mercs. with a 5 liter v8 lump of pure pain under the hood.

I love W126 and i love how that intercooler is popping out of that car,

bdw i have seen couple diesel converted ones for sale. Are they really hard to maintain?

Edited by Magnum

@komi,does that forum member has a profile pic of a Alfa Romeo :P....love to c a pic of that merc

Nope. But he has some wonderful autos. And it's being restored. Guess he'll talk about it when he's ready. I turned the key and dabbled the accelerator the other day. My god! It was like Eva Angelina having a real orgasm!!

Details PLEASE! LOL

He was mentioned earlier as well jaliya :)

Search YouTube for "chopshop london garage" (something like that if not the exact same name) and you will see for yourself. He did a mk3 capri as well which wasn't half bad.

Remember all those bangaladeshi cars with the chrome balcony railing for a bumper we laughed at. Looks like they DO serve a purpose over there.

Btw the rebadging is an eye opener too.

1390651_10153643136920052_1831789339_n.j

Remember all those bangaladeshi cars with the chrome balcony railing for a bumper we laughed at. Looks like they DO serve a purpose over there.

Btw the rebadging is an eye opener too.

1390651_10153643136920052_1831789339_n.j

I thought i mentioned here that they fix steel bars cuz they have heck lot of rikshaws there who scrape on cars

Details PLEASE! LOL
He was mentioned earlier as well jaliya Search YouTube for "chopshop london garage" (something like that if not the exact same name) and you will see for yourself. He did a mk3 capri as well which wasn't half bad.

Yeah he was mentioned before. The Capri was better than most of the stuff he made, but the rear looks a bit awkward IMO. And from what this post indicates Lawrence Dallaglio seems to have wanted to get rid of it after it was presented to him!

Below is another muscle car from Leepu stretched out over two episodes...

Whatever said and done, his designs are certainly original and although not to my taste; the bugger seems to be making a decent living as well as enjoying what he does immensely! So good on him I guess...

Edited by Kavvz

Yeah he was mentioned before. The Capri was better than most of the stuff he made, but the rear looks a bit awkward IMO. And from what this post indicates Lawrence Dallaglio seems to have wanted to get rid of it after it was presented to him!

Below is another muscle car from Leepu stretched out over two episodes...Episode one . Episode two

Whatever said and done, his designs are certainly original and although to my taste; the bugger seems to be making a decent living as well as enjoying what he does immensely! So good on him I guess...

You have to be pretty darn grumpy to auction off a gift (the Capri was the parting gift to the guy at his last game).

I remember how they tried to use lambo hinges. Leepu had a sweeping line cut across the door joining the front and rear arches. However, they messed up the mechanism and had to replace the doors...and didn't bother to rework the line. The car has a huge sweep starting at the front..abruptly stops at the stock door, restarts at the rear quarter panel...The one good thing they did was the 3.5 V8 mated to the TVR trans.

On one car they used 6 inch spacers of all things... :speechless-smiley-004:

PS: I 'may' have watched too many of their episodes than I care to admit :D

Edited by Hoonigan

Below is another muscle car from Leepu stretched out over two episodes...Episode one . Episode two

Whatever said and done, his designs are certainly original and although not to my taste; the bugger seems to be making a decent living as well as enjoying what he does immensely! So good on him I guess...

You have to be pretty darn grumpy to auction off a gift (the Capri was the parting gift to the guy at his last game).

I remember how they tried to use lambo hinges. Leepu had a sweeping line cut across the door joining the front and rear arches. However, they messed up the mechanism and had to replace the doors...and didn't bother to rework the line. The car has a huge sweep starting at the front..abruptly stops at the stock door, restarts at the rear quarter panel...The one good thing they did was the 3.5 V8 mated to the TVR trans.

On one car they used 6 inch spacers of all things... :speechless-smiley-004:

PS: I 'may' have watched too many of their episodes than I care to admit :D

Yeah, that car must have been pretty bad to make him want to action it off after it was presented with such ceremony!! You DO seem to have watched a fair many episodes, they are addictive though; its like watching those bloody Russian dash cam compilations on the tube. You know it ends up in a wreak but you can't stop watching them! Did you watch the one where they made some sort of beach car / surfer wagon? That's got to be one of the weirder things they made...

Edited by Kavvz

Leepu's replica's aren't so bad

sy87er.jpg

Yeah, that car must have been pretty bad to make him want to action it off after it was presented with such ceremony!! You DO seem to have watched a fair many episodes, they are addictive though; its like watching those bloody Russian dash cam compilations on the tube. You know it ends up in a wreak but you can't stop watching them! Did you watch the one where they made some sort of beach car / surfer wagon? That's got to be one of the weirder things they made...

Well I'm glad to say that I haven't seen that one :D and I may or may not look it up!

They are incredibly addictive..They picked up some beautiful cars along the way including a Jag and a Porsche. To think that they chopped them up, slapped tons of body filler and did so many atrocities that the final reveal ends up with the owners trying to hide tears. End of the day, we all love to hate :)

Speaking of chop jobs, Car Warriors did a few numbers. This one stuck on my head for a long time.

19189264-770-0@2X.jpgf-bomb-car-warriors-main-525x394.jpg

Well the guy is from south asia and uses basic tools! so

Not an excuse, for mucking up some very nice looking cars. I posted links to the episode where he hacked up that roadworthy Porsche; and despite it being a relatively unpopular 944 (relatively speaking, as I'd snap one up in a heartbeat) it'd have been better served just restoring the darn thing, or even simply stripping it of rust and repainting it, instead of chopping it up as in .

But yeah, I grudgingly have to agree with you: The bugger has a lot of fun doing what he does, and at the end of the day: Who am I to judge?

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 1

• MADZ locked this topic