• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Thats my kind of office.

1424269_620066121369500_950251318_n.jpg

These chairs are available at Arp**o. The other day I was at the furniture section and strangely I ended at these chairs...

Whoever made these have a good understanding of how to get the attention of car enthusiasts!

Edited by isam

These chairs are available at Arp**o. The other day I was at the furniture section and strangely I ended at these chairs...

Whoever made these have a good understanding of how to get the attention of car enthusiasts!

Wait, seriously? ARPICO has chairs like this? Im there!

Ha ha ha tea! Hoo hoo hoo! After Schiffer goes through all that trouble! Oh Lols!!

And Islam really? Arpico? Dehiwela or Hyde park

:D adenawa bung, well not everyone know that logo. i have met a KE30 owner who has the logo in the engine refill cap asking me what does it say.

it says Toyota in Japanese. This was the first Toyota logo that came until 1980's
:D adenawa bung, well not everyone know that logo. i have met a KE30 owner who has the logo in the engine refill cap asking me what does it say.

Ado Shiffy hitha ridunada umbage?? :P .. lol bang. :D kauda danne.. anyway thanks for telling me about it..

Edited by trinity

Members,

By posting to this tread what do Auto Lanka members benefited.Like my post earlier post? Only post counts get added by one more.

Most posts are not relevant to automobiles.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

Members,

By posting to this tread what do Auto Lanka members benefited.Like my post earlier post? Only post counts get added by one more.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

:speechless-smiley-019:

I think Sylvi sir is trying draw attention to how a few members using these forums like Facebook.Sad to see him being negative repped repeatedly by the said members who post nothing worthwhile...I mean Sylvi goes out of his way to help other members including offering free services.While people like Blitz's biggest contribution is copy pasting links from Youtube.

• Like 1

I think Sylvi sir is trying draw attention to how a few members using these forums like Facebook.Sad to see him being negative repped repeatedly by the said members who post nothing worthwhile...I mean Sylvi goes out of his way to help other members including offering free services.While people like Blitz's biggest contribution is copy pasting links from Youtube.

Blitz posts automotive videos so i dont think they are pointless

• Like 2

Blitz posts automotive videos so i dont think they are pointless

Really?

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/15192-post-whoring-part-2/?p=250983

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/15192-post-whoring-part-2/?p=250888

1600 posts worth less than rubbish...And theres thousands more where that came from...

And the guy says he has an evo,but won't give me the reg number...

Edited by MasterDon
  • Like 1

i agree with MD on that one. no offense but i have never seen blitz helping someone out on the forum (not that i do much)

all i have seen him on post whoring and that ricer thread he created.about modified(raped) Civics

i agree with MD on that one. no offense but i have never seen blitz helping someone out on the forum (not that i do much)

all i have seen him on post whoring and that ricer thread he created.about modified(raped) Civics

I always like to think that everyone here at Autolanka are more tolerant of each other. True the odd newbie does run off crying foul amidst conspiracy theories, but for the most part everyone gets along (to some extent).

If we don't, unlike some Sri Lankan radical groups that seem to enjoy discriminating against other Sri Lankans, we should be looking at ways to find some common ground rather than drawing lines in the sand, should we not?

Edited by Kavvz

Members,

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I think that was purpose of this thread Sylvi. I'm not absolutely sure (you could clarify with the moderators further I guess), but as far as I understand on the post whoring thread you can post whatever you want and go as off topic as much as you want ( well there's no topic in the first place so really anything goes!) without issues. The concept of the post-whoring thread was conceived to help other threads from being clogged up with off-topic posts and on this particular thread I don't think the context of what you have to post even has to be automotive related, as long as its not offensive its acceptable to post it on 'the post-whoring thread'.

And true, it can be a way to boost up your post counts, but I don't think anyone really pays much attention to what the post count number is anyway...

• Like 2

At the end of the day this is just an online forum where like minded individuals hang out, ask and receive advice, shoot the breeze and occasionally pick a fight or two for fun. Do we really then need to set about analyzing how much value a member's posts are to the forum and what not given that context? If it comes to that, we'd probably have to filter out the majority of the posts on this website would we not?

• MADZ locked this topic