• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Hmm...I thought the H50s were standard body, H60s were long body and H70s were long highroof units...so by the looks of it that does look like a 50 something ?

I thought there was only short and super long(high roof) :o

I thought there was only short and super long(high roof) :o

I just remembered seeing this sometime back:

http://www.toyota-global.com/company/history_of_toyota/75years/vehicle_lineage/car/id60015287/

and with that catalog the long-van is on page 10 which has the completely flat floor:

http://www.toyota.co.jp/jpn/company/history/75years/vehicle_lineage/catalog/60015287/pageview.html#page_num=10

but I thought I had seen LH6x that had the normal wheel well :)

So yeah...hmm....oh well...

Dear lord, please at least give me a chance to drive one of these babies one day!!!!!

Amen to that...

By the way, it looks like the RMV doesn't issue a square number plate for the front.

Amen to that...

By the way, it looks like the RMV doesn't issue a square number plate for the front.

If I'm not mistaken, RMV has issued square plates some times ago. But not sure aren't they now. BTW, to me, this seems photoshopped. I mean the plates. What do you think?

If I'm not mistaken, RMV has issued square plates some times ago. But not sure aren't they now. BTW, to me, this seems photoshopped. I mean the plates. What do you think?

Looks like they're real according to Komi. :) Wonder what's up with the square number plates then.

Edited by Davy

@trinity same here mate ..lan evo is my dream car specialy the 3,9 and ten....

@speedyasa,mate i dont think the number plates a photoshoped,i think these pic are taken at the "evolution meet up" held last year

Nope mate, just have a look at the KQ plate. it should be a little bit curved in order to align with the corner shape, but here, it isn't.

you really love old japs aren't you... :)

Yes I do! (vehicles and aeroplanes, of course!) But I'd love to have a Japanese lady friend too!

I should learn Japanese and go there...to hunt for vintage car parts :yahoo:

@komi, would you say no to this-

keiko_kitagawa__21012010201742.jpg

I wouldn't!

I just remembered seeing this sometime back:

http://www.toyota-global.com/company/history_of_toyota/75years/vehicle_lineage/car/id60015287/

and with that catalog the long-van is on page 10 which has the completely flat floor:

http://www.toyota.co.jp/jpn/company/history/75years/vehicle_lineage/catalog/60015287/pageview.html#page_num=10

but I thought I had seen LH6x that had the normal wheel well :)

So yeah...hmm....oh well...

There's a beautifully mint, white LH60 on standard steel wheels similar to the second Peach coloured van on the first catalog near my house. Ironically the owner has installed seats so he's not using it for it's intended purpose! I'll snap some photos when I see it again.

I also like the circular lamps-front than the more common rectangular setup.

Yes I do! (vehicles and aeroplanes, of course!) But I'd love to have a Japanese lady friend too!

I should learn Japanese and go there...to hunt for vintage car parts :yahoo:

You know...there are plenty of Japanese girls out there looking for people to talk with so that they can "practice" their english skills :)...and she can teach you japanese :)

Nope mate, just have a look at the KQ plate. it should be a little bit curved in order to align with the corner shape, but here, it isn't.

machan questioned plates are KX & KJ ones.. KQ is a legit plate for sure. I know KX is not photo shopped cuz i saw it yesterday near nelum pokuna.. And about KJ one, its verified by Komi..

You know...there are plenty of Japanese girls out there looking for people to talk with so that they can "practice" their english skills :)...and she can teach you japanese :)

Now that's an idea! How do I go about 'befriending' one?

• MADZ locked this topic