• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Now that's how the Toyota corolla became fuel efficient. :D

Or is this a premonition? Now that we know there is a load of substandard petrol in stock!

BTW people in this part of the world take max risk and leave the rest to Almighty. That's simply their way of life.

RX8, BRZ . why?

Well its not really that great. I mean its a decent entry level rear wheel drive sports car that doesn't look half bad, but I don't think it drives well at all (if you drive one or own one- I'm sorry. No disrespect intended, I'm just being honest). I find the steering vague and the transmission lackluster. Its not much of a sport car really. It looks great and on paper seems like a decent car, but in reality I find it comes up short.

I haven't driven the BRZ yet but I have driven a couple of RX8's and I don't think I'd pick the Genesis over that. If faced with the choice of choosing between a FF drive coupe and the Genesis, I might pick the Genesis but even then, there some other really nice FF's out there that I'd rather have...

Edited by Kavvz

• MADZ locked this topic