• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

That's pretty close on the expenses related to car ownership, but the enforcement on 'modifications' is much greater. A friend bought a motorcycle (WR200) and it had an aftermarket exhaust. The cops realized his exhaust sounded louder than it should be, and issued him a fine that was half the value of his bike. In the end Singapore really isnt the ideal place to own a car. Which is why yours truly is now on the 2 wheel option. :D

PS: But in case you didnt realize you dont get that many cars coming to SL from Singapore anymore.. There was a whole lot in the early/mid 2000s cos the COEs took a massive dip so it was cheaper to sell their 2-3 year old cars, get a rebate and buy new ones, but right now people hang onto their cars for about 5-6 years before deciding to sell them; hence too old for SL.

Fair enough, there's pro's and con's I guess, as the max marginal income tax rate of only 20% is pretty cool....that's a nice benefit.

There was a scene in 2F2F where the Evo (driven by Paul Walker) goes into a scrapyard or boat yard to retrieve a package in the Ferrari that belongs to Carter Verone (the bad guy). In the scene where the Evo enters the boat yard, it slams against the gate (vertical iron pole) of the scrapyard and the font end is badly damaged if you look closely. And from that point forward, the front end of the Evo is a bit different from earlier (missing Mitsu emblem and so on. they probably had to put in a new bumper and hood).

I might sound crazy, but I have watched that movie so many times I remember all the scenes and probably all the dialogues. :P

Edit: This is the scene:

Join the club!i too had watched this movie million times, yep i did notice it gets damaged during that scene when i first watched it

so guys what is this "lamborghini" launching in srilanka..are they going to have a showroom or something like that....sounds good to me love to see more angry bulls on the road,looks like the pics andrewgtr posted got to do something with this

@supra and other guys any ideas on whats really going to happen ??

Well according to what I've heard Lamborghini is being launched officially in SL early next month by a company connected to Micro.. They aren't official agents from what I'm aware but they have some kind of distributorship set up with singapore or something...

You've gotta be half mad (and loaded) to take such a pretty car out rallying; but one can't help sit back and watch in awe:

Vintage car race/rally via AFTER/DRIVE

Edited by Kavvz

Wow, that Corolla looks mean! Local?

And now, some snaps of early Lancers!

Maaan, those beasts! Brings back a lot of memories.

Edit: :o I swear I didn't do that on purpose!

klhr.png

Edited by Davy

Anyone seen GA-0001?

BMW E46 3series.. :P rite..?

Yeah, I remember it being shown on TV also, on the news.
Saw it recently. That's one well kept e46. wonder who owns it
Black E46
At the point of registration it was an orange... Probably change colours since then I guess.

Saw it a little while ago.... (Poor pic quality = 3.5mp camera+Zooming)

pm11.jpg

• MADZ locked this topic