• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

What utter balls man. Even with the reaction time there is no way it could be that close. Just look at the stock 0-60 times of the Veyron vs normal GTR, it's 2.5 vs 3.2. That Veyron guy was either playing with his food, or not pushing his very expensive car.

Well the thing is its got 700bhp as opposed to the normal Juke R with 485bhp. The newer GTRs with the upgrades and 540+bhp does it in 2.7-9secs so adding that extra few bhp would make it faster given that Nissans gearbox is made for quick acceleration compromising on top end power. (the higher gears I believe are very long compared to first few gears being short; this was shown in the fifth gear video I believe when they did a head to head with the new Porsche. The GTR was quick off the blocks but the Porsche gained as the speed grew).

and according to the advert has a lot of work done on it as well...a 7A-GE conversion ? and an upgrade ?? to a T50 <not sure if the AE85 came with the T50>...

I'm surprised he found a T50 locally! I inquired about a K50 (for the K series engine) and no one in Panchikawathe knew about an available one.

Dear Honorable Moderator/s

You deleted my topic.. you all are very bad badmen..

Remove my name of this Autolanka forum. You know I am not living on this forum only,

I Didn't post anything that is not related to the topic.. That wind person is the one who did that.. Ban him too..

I Also did rant anything about automotive history of Ceylon..

But you anyway deleted me topic.. I now have 8 warning points also

ONCE AGAIN TAKE MY NAME OFF THE FORUM MY FINAL REQUEST AND FINAL POST TO THIS 4RUM.

P.S.. man this is a very boring & a long day at office...

• MADZ locked this topic