• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

erm so wait, then is the VZR the one came as QB15?

Uhh....afaik the VZ-R was JB15 came with the SR16VE; QB15 came with the QG18 (DD?? or DE..???) engine....I think this came in just Super Saloon grades.

Schiffer it actually came with SR16 Neo VVl engine used in the Pulsar and not the 2.0l.
Uhh....afaik the VZ-R was JB15 came with the SR16VE; QB15 came with the QG18 (DD?? or DE..???) engine....I think this came in just Super Saloon grades.

I checked again, its SR16VE

The 1.6 L (1596 cc) SR16VE has Nissan's Neo VVL variable valve timing with lift control. It produces 175 hp (130 kW) @7800 rpm and 119 lb·ft (161 Nm) @7200 rpm. Redline is at 8300 rpm. Bore is 86 mm and the stroke is 68.7 mm

It is used in the following vehicles:

Edited by Magnum

I checked again, its SR16VE

The 1.6 L (1596 cc) SR16VE has Nissan's Neo VVL variable valve timing with lift control. It produces 175 hp (130 kW) @7800 rpm and 119 lb·ft (161 Nm) @7200 rpm. Redline is at 8300 rpm. Bore is 86 mm and the stroke is 68.7 mm

It is used in the following vehicles:

Hmm...strange....checked some online catalogs of model releases and they show the VZ-R only with the SR16 engine.

Even wikipedia's listing of applications for the SR20VE doesn't show the VZ-R it and only is listed under the SR16 application.

Wonder if this was a limited edition or a custom job...either way quite a twist and a strom away from the standard ole' sunny :sport-smiley-004:

Hmm...strange....checked some online catalogs of model releases and they show the VZ-R only with the SR16 engine.

Even wikipedia's listing of applications for the SR20VE doesn't show the VZ-R it and only is listed under the SR16 application.

Wonder if this was a limited edition or a custom job...either way quite a twist and a strom away from the standard ole' sunny :sport-smiley-004:

Yep its SR16VE as i said above, but there could be conversions ;)

Yep its SR16VE as i said above, but there could be conversions ;)

damn..must be my jetlag...I thought you double checked and said it was a SR20 :) would have been an interesting conversion...shouldn't be too off the charts google gods show a Pulsar N14 with a SR20.

damn..must be my jetlag...I thought you double checked and said it was a SR20 :) would have been an interesting conversion...shouldn't be too off the charts google gods show a Pulsar N14 with a SR20.

That would be the Australian spec SSS with 140 bhp or the Almera in GTi spec in UK.

I typed SR20 and changed it to SR16, you must have seen it before i edited it :P

That would be the Australian spec SSS with 140 bhp or the Almera in GTi spec in UK.

Are you talking about Bluebird?

@__@ this is too confusing.

think the pics i saw was a conversion too

Post the pic you saw

Actually i realized the mistake i made. -_-

the pic was posted in a Forum for SR20. my bad, coz there was no description with the pics

Link

Edited by Schiffer

True incident happened to a friend of mine who works in a bank... the conversation has happened in sinhala,

Customer - I want to open an account

Bank Teller - Please fill up this form and come (Mey form eka Fill karagena enna)

After a while the customer comes back with the form but its not filled, puzzled Teller asks

Why didn't you fill the form?? (Ei form eka fill kale naththe?)

Customer points his finger to the top left corner of the form and says - Mahaththaya kiyapu wiidihata mama form eka hill karagena awa (here I made a hole in the form as you've asked [Fill - Hill] )

• MADZ locked this topic