• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

no offense but that's look like what happen when Ferrari FF and Porsche Cayenne mate together and had a out come. :sad-smiley-066:

Edited by nexus

Fornasari is an Italian Brand and Italians are famous for their Automotive Styling im not really happy with the tender either and i agree with Supra & Nexus on their comments The tender for me looked like an love child of a Ferrari & a Porsche Cayenne

but boys have a look at their Other Projects like the Thor and the GIGI 311 GT i loved the GT design with the 0 / 100 in 3.5Sec it looks very authentic old school GT car it reminds me of the Old DB5 my all time Fav. car for me the GIGI is an stunner and The Thor has a lot of potential as a quick deployment vehicle for the Military 0 / 100 in 3.8 Sec thats awesome if you are in a hot zone have a look at the Design & spec's and if you ask me i will Def. buy the GIGI & the Thor

GIGI 311 GT

http://www.fornasaricars.com/index.php?a=auto&id=9#gallery

AstroBionix Thor

http://www.fornasaricars.com/index.php?a=bionix

Edited by kotte mafia

more automotive gossip....

More Fit images (the red car) plus Accord Hybrid for JDM and concepts for Odyssey and HR-V which will be based on a FIT ?

dsc1062yc.jpg

dsc1063w.jpg

The new Axela (Mazda 3) due later this year below the next gen WRX and Axio Hybrid due in late August and just above that the next Crown Majesta

dsc1064s.jpg

Next gen Toyota Harrier (based on export RAV4) next to the anticipated X-Trail

dsc1065b.jpg

and a bit of japanese arithmetic....RAV4+Vanguard -> Harrier <I would have done so much better at school if my math classes were based on such formulae...so no more JDM RAV4 and Vanguard ?>

dsc1067e.jpg

Thaiwan Lancer.... Looking very impressive..

ohhh it has wanker mirrors too... :P

And this is the Taiwan Lancer io which is the 2.0L version of the Taiwan Lancer Fortis. (Aparently popular in Vietnam according to one of my good friends who work there)

61006186_1%20(14).jpg

61006186_1%20%281%29.jpg

61006186_1%20%2817%29.jpg

61006186_1%20%2816%29.jpg

61006186_1%20%2818%29.jpg

61006186_1%20%2820%29.jpg

61006186_1%20%2819%29.jpg

61006186_1%20%284%29.jpg

• Like 2

And this is the Taiwan Lancer io which is the 2.0L version of the Taiwan Lancer Fortis. (Aparently popular in Vietnam according to one of my good friends who work there)

NO wonder its popular there... its bloody gorgeous! and with every feature in the book..... Wonder why its not coming here.. maybe cuz of Thai made & 2.0L???

1.Galant Fortis

2.Lancer Fortis io

3.Lancer Fortis

4. Lancer EX

How you'd put em Davy?...

NO wonder its popular there... its bloody gorgeous! and with every feature in the book..... Wonder why its not coming here.. maybe cuz of Thai made & 2.0L???

1.Galant Fortis

2.Lancer Fortis io

3.Lancer Fortis

4. Lancer EX

I've always been a fan of the Lancer EX and the Galant Fortis that we have over here, so the first two would definitely be the Japanese Galant Fortis and the Lancer EX. Then comes the Taiwan Lancer io and the Lancer Fortis at the very end. :)

1.Galant Fortis

2.Lancer Fortis io

3.Lancer Fortis

4. Lancer EX

The picture says it all they are made left hand drive

GGMVyAj.jpg

I had something similar happen to a car I was in while driving in Saudi. My friend drove over some rocks and one was a bit too big and came right through the floor board... mind you he was driving very hard on the desert floor... of all things a FB14... :)

Edited by VVTi

• MADZ locked this topic