• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

13 minutes ago, Jor-el said:

Looks like the alto driver would've survived if he wasnt hit by the rexton 

I think too. Collision with the SUV is severe but SUV couldn't do anything there to avoid.

59 minutes ago, hrm said:

Here's the CCTV footage of that " කලුවරේ සෙමෙන් ඉදිරියට අැදෙන යම" crash. It happens around 1.00 at the video. Pretty scary stuff.

I don't see anything adenawa slowly in this video accept a threewheel passing... 

52 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

I don't see anything adenawa slowly in this video accept a threewheel passing... 

Camera is bit far away from it and the crash happen in the other lane. Alto had hit the middle island it seems.

On 8/13/2016 at 0:44 PM, hrm said:

Here's the CCTV footage of that " කලුවරේ සෙමෙන් ඉදිරියට අැදෙන යම" crash. It happens around 1.00 at the video. Pretty scary stuff.

Damn, that's a scary one. 

On 8/13/2016 at 2:39 PM, hrm said:

Camera is bit far away from it and the crash happen in the other lane. Alto had hit the middle island it seems.

Any idea why it hit the middle island? There is a car thats creeping on the side of the road and theres another car just before the Alto. Its not possible to work out exactly what happened cuz of the light beams. Could that car before the Alto moved to the Alto's lane to avoid that creeping car which would have forced the Alto to turn towards the island? 

6 minutes ago, Magnum said:

Any idea why it hit the middle island? There is a car thats creeping on the side of the road and theres another car just before the Alto. Its not possible to work out exactly what happened cuz of the light beams. Could that car before the Alto moved to the Alto's lane to avoid that creeping car which would have forced the Alto to turn towards the island? 

I think so but could be anything. Car following the alto would have seen the whole thing.

6 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

80's Nissan concept interior (1985 "CUE-X")

Wonder why didn't they put the concept into implementation back then...

Concept cars hardly ever make it in its original form. They are for the most part showcase pieces or become a blueprint for design ques, technology, etc...

If you look at the exterior design you will see that the Nissan Inifinity Q45 from the early 90s has the same sort of design.

On top of that Nissan showcased things like a 4WD system connected to a funky AT unit, a ceramic turbo charger, HICAN rear steering, etc...technology which would eventually find itself on to cars like the Skyline....

9 hours ago, iRage said:

Concept cars hardly ever make it in its original form. They are for the most part showcase pieces or become a blueprint for design ques, technology, etc...

If you look at the exterior design you will see that the Nissan Inifinity Q45 from the early 90s has the same sort of design.

On top of that Nissan showcased things like a 4WD system connected to a funky AT unit, a ceramic turbo charger, HICAN rear steering, etc...technology which would eventually find itself on to cars like the Skyline....

I hear ya! its a lil bit similar to the leaf interior na?

Edited by PreseaLover

12 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

I hear ya! its a lil bit similar to the leaf interior na?

Really ? I thought the Leaf interior was more like the AQ-X interior..but I am sure there are a lot of similarities and cross-pollinated tech 

22 minutes ago, iRage said:

When the real thing gets head butted by a wannabe ..

20160814-10249881-carview-002-1-view.jpg

Whoa there's virtually no cosmetic difference between the two: This makes ripping off Prada bags look like child's play. So how is this even legal? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Whoa there's virtually no cosmetic difference between the two: This makes ripping off Prada bags look like child's play. So how is this even legal

It is China...so it is legal if they say its legal. Heck Toyota lost a law suite after a Chinese company stole its logo :D

Right ? Took me a few seconds to figure out which is which on the first pic.

• Like 1

• MADZ locked this topic