• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Something intresting i spoted on a Honda Crossroad, a light on the mudflaps. Might be from the subtle body lip it had not a factroy option

On the contrary ! This was a factory (well official Honda dealer) accessory. It was the Mug flap puddle light ! Cost a pretty penny too !

68689_o_43038b8846518485_002.jpg

Edited by iRage

On the contrary ! This was a factory (well official Honda dealer) accessory. It was the Mug flap puddle light ! Cost a pretty penny too !

ohhhhh Nice, This car had the same body kit and all. First time seeing Puddle lights on a mud flap

Original Condition Alloy wheel Center Lock Reverse Camera Security system (Beige color?) (2k paint?) 3rd Owner Orient Engine Original Book GL

Yes I think so. Beige color maybe refers to the interior.

TcN9TPV.jpg

Owner can sell the car quickly.

What is happening to the country ? :wacko2:. I am seriously very sad.

(Thks all, who try to translate and explain this idiots description)

I didn't even try to decipher that shit, made my head spin, the stupid owner actually need to give some cash to who ever come to see that car by looking at this ad. He can consider him self lucky if any one comes in the 1st place.

• MADZ locked this topic