• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Not surprised. Stupid people in Sri Lanka mortgage their testicles to buy cars. Then they have to be cheapskates in running and maintaining them....

Someone had theorized that the owner couldn't find super diesel nearby and didn't want to run on normal diesel. Maybe he was en route to the next station hoping the remaining fuel would last despite what cars' fuel gauge said

Someone had theorized that the owner couldn't find super diesel nearby and didn't want to run on normal diesel. Maybe he was en route to the next station hoping the remaining fuel would last despite what cars' fuel gauge said

So this guy is a BMW expert, apparently

UuhLLIM.jpg

One problem though, why would a failed fuel pump start working again when you put in more fuel? :D

• Like 1

I use super diesel for my Hiace and it isn't that hard to find.

Some of them trying to publish their advertisement in Sinlish in that quick site. This will mashup that site soon.

there is an option to publish in sinhala as well but i guess they are not aware of it or not aware on how to use sinhala input tools.

Yes. Agreed. They just have smart phone/PC and Internet connection. But not willing to learn new things and how to use those tools. Who is reading user manuals of phone, television they buy ? Just plug the TV to the power and pressing remote controller keys like monkeys and learn. Same thing happen everywhere. This will create idiotic nation. Tuk-tuk and bikers are common example for this too.

• Like 4

• MADZ locked this topic