• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Can we get a JDM version with Isuzu,UD, Fuso and Hino trucks? :smilie_liebe9:

There was a Fuso truck mod in Euro Truck Simulator 2, which is based in Europe but custom trucks arent good as built in ones

mitsubishi-fuso-ets2.jpg

The American Truck Simulator is too new, it only came out less than a month ago. However soon mods will start flowing in. Euro Truck Simulator 2 has loads of mods

My rig in Euro Truck Simulator 2

35crlw1.jpg

Can we crash 'em and blow 'em up? :D

You need to check out GTA :D

Edited by Magnum
  • Like 1

Yesterday had a chat with a Prim-mover driver.

Until I never knew that this kind of heavy machines have special manual transmission system/gear shifting pattern which has 13 -18 speeds. :o

dam... that's one cool video.. I didnt know that it was THAT complex....

Thanks for the video!

The guy trying to douse the fire initially seems to be using water or a water based extinguisher on an oil fire which is the wrong thing to do.
This is not the first C class to catch fire. Another caught fire in the states, check it out on Jalopnik. I think there's a recall or something out on them.

The link below mentions something about a recall due to an issue with the tail light connectors and that oxidation on them causes the connector to overheat which then sometimes leads to a fire / smoke however; this incident could be different as the fire seems to be centred around the front end...

http://blog.caranddriver.com/putting-the-c-in-recall-mercedes-recalls-250000-c-classes-for-fire-risk-from-defective-taillamps/

Edited by Kavvz

But hey, if a panda runs on piss, i would definitely buy one! Think of how much money you'll save!

:D

This is Sri Lanka. How much 1 liter of drinking water bottle ? How many liters water need to have 1 liter of piss ? Is it Rs 117.00 or less :P

For those of who are fans of truck simulators, American Truck Simulator is out

American-Truck-Simulator-System-Requirem

002.0.0.jpg

Can we get a JDM version with Isuzu,UD, Fuso and Hino trucks? :smilie_liebe9:

i'm back in days since we had those Hard Truck/KOR :D:smilie_liebe9:

• MADZ locked this topic