• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Whoa the new NSX is finally here? Looks totally bad ass. Finally a Honda I wanna drive! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUDLUSqfqxg'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUDLUSqfqxg

Hold your horses, most of the reviews on this car states that it feels disconnected and that the driver is not in control. Basically nothing like the original car

Hold your horses, most of the reviews on this car states that it feels disconnected and that the driver is not in control. Basically nothing like the original car

No wonder as the press release states that: "The 2016 NSX was largely designed by a team led by American engineers from Honda’s development center in Raymond, Ohio, with the production of the model to take place in Marysville, Ohio." - So essentially the buggers couldn't drag themselves away from their one gallon latte's long enough to road test the thing properly!

(Jokes aside I just read the Car and Drive review that states that its woolly and drives like an MDX, but I remain hopeful. Its got impressive spec's so hopefully Honda can take it off to a road-track and sort it out? The automotive world has been waiting so long for this car that they don't deserve to be let down...)

Edited by Kavvz

lol. I was tempted to edit the photo and put a Hiace peeking from behind that cabin and ask iRage "How did you miss this?". :D

Edited by Davy
  • Like 3

I honestly expected to see a Hi-Ace in there somewhere...
:D It's parked in that house and Magnum sleeps in it. Lol
lol. I was tempted to edit the photo and put a Hiace peeking from behind that cabin and ask iRage "How did you miss this?". :D

:D

2rmlf2u.jpg

lol ! Good one! ( I guess that not a cabin after all but some pimped up garage full of Hiace vans and Fuso lorries !! )

That escalated way too quickly

No wonder as the press release states that: "The 2016 NSX was largely designed by a team led by American engineers from Honda’s development center in Raymond, Ohio, with the production of the model to take place in Marysville, Ohio." - So essentially the buggers couldn't drag themselves away from their one gallon latte's long enough to road test the thing properly!

(Jokes aside I just read the Car and Drive review that states that its woolly and drives like an MDX, but I remain hopeful. Its got impressive spec's so hopefully Honda can take it off to a road-track and sort it out? The automotive world has been waiting so long for this car that they don't deserve to be let down...)

But with a $150k price tag it's competing with the likes of Audi R8, the Mclaren 570s, Porsche GT3 etc etc.

But with a $150k price tag it's competing with the likes of Audi R8, the Mclaren 570s, Porsche GT3 etc etc.

Yeah, you're right. Its a tough crowd to compete with. But none of those car would have the instantaneous torque of a hybrid motor would they? Then again when you can get all the torque you'll ever need for around $50k ( the Corvette C7 ) why bother going hybrid..Again, a tough crowd. Poor NSX...

• MADZ locked this topic