• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Sad scene :( happened last Tuesday

Three soldiers killed after high-tension line falls on vehicle

Three soldiers were killed today when a high-tension power line fell onto a van carrying soldiers of the Sri Lanka Army at Gintota in Galle.

Police Media Unit said the vehicle belonged to a driving school in Ambalangoda. In addition to the driver, the van had been carrying eight soldiers from the Boossa Army Camp when the high-tension wire had fallen onto the vehicle. Police added that the soldiers were being given driving lessons at the time of the incident.

Three of the soldiers who were electrocuted, succumbed to their injuries after being admitted to the Karapitiya Teaching Hospital. Three other soldiers, along with the driver of the van are still receiving treatment at the hospital. Galle Police are investigating

http://nation.lk/online/2015/11/03/three-soldiers-killed-after-high-tension-line-falls-on-vehicle/

saw this on FB, shared by "Harin Thomas"

""

Farewell Peugeot Piya (Piyasena Baasunahe).

To me you were a 203 maestro, a man who loved working on classic Peugeots simply for the pleasure of doing so with an ocean of knowledge about the cars and the amazing ability to do wonders even if it seemed that all hope is lost. A friend who made me fall in love with my car. Just wish we had more time to talk while hanging out at your garage and another chance to say how much I appreciate everything you have done for me. You will be missed..

To those who wish to pay your last respects his residence in on Polwatta Road, off the Battaramulla Pannipitiya Road. ""

heard lot about this guy, may he attain nibbana :(

Nice to see its progress, but why does it seem so hard to steer?

Noticed the same. Probably because the EPS is not yet hooked up.

Edited by Davy

Yeah the normal grill looks different than this, but the pre face lifted allions "Sports grill" looks little similar. But that premio's grill looks better.
@ asrock - your allion has the sports grill ,right?

If im not wrong what Asrock has is the Modellista grill,

You cannot fix the Allion grill to Premio, Allion grill is wider

What is I see is the there is always a traffic cop and he is the first on the scene... me thinks we don't give these guys their due credit

Traffic cops are heroes, srsly. They put their lives in danger on a daily basis with morons (the reason why cops are even needed in the first place at junctions with traffic lights) whizzing past them from all sides. There was a video of a cop at the Kinsey road turn off being knocked down by a woman in a Maruti. I would've just quit on the spot.

• Like 2

• MADZ locked this topic