• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

exactly, the girl is wrong... she is the one who took it its true but without putting a signature or anything she cannot claim that its her photo or she cant make any complaints coz its her fault for not putting a signature.. whereas the guy posted the pic from where he got it coz like everyone else does, coz there was no signature.... I didn't interfere in that convo coz both the girl and the boy were my good friends lol... the fight was very intense the girl is still complaining about it..

Untrue. Copyright applies with or without signatures on the image. Its automatic on image creation. The original taker has the moral high ground, she can claim it at anytime.

Although the person copying in this case can make a fair use case. Also no monetary damages so ultimately pointless.

Untrue. Copyright applies with or without signatures on the image. Its automatic on image creation. The original taker has the moral high ground, she can claim it at anytime.

Although the person copying in this case can make a fair use case. Also no monetary damages so ultimately pointless.

Exactly

Thanks for the link ! Also: Do you know the first book that Emir Ben Kalish and his son Abdullah show up in? And you have a link to that too?
Red Sea Sharks

why, you like them?

red sea sharks is where they make a tent inside the house though they FIRST appear in land of black gold both are quite interesting books.

I always wanted to build a house where no houses are around, like the Marlinspike hall... and have a nestor too... :D

yeah as a kid i had this fantasy about discovering treasure , and having a country house like that (the treasure part is gone now and a faint glimmer of hope to have a quiet bungalow in the countryside still remains). goes on to show what you read/watch as a kid affects your line of thinking and thats what makes me worried about what balderdash is on tv , and the fact that kids do not read anything at all. in a decades time there will be people with really weird hopes and dreams and attitudes .....

:sad-smiley-067:

• Like 3

I always wanted to build a house where no houses are around, like the Marlinspike hall... and have a nestor too... :D

Ur working in the wrong field. Take up planting, can live in isolated bungalows with Sri Lankan Nestor to your hearts content :D

Ur working in the wrong field. Take up planting, can live in isolated bungalows with Sri Lankan Nestor to your hearts content :D

Lol would love that but not in sri lankan bunglows.....probably in new zealand or USA would love to work in fields :D

But my dream job was not this...i wanted to work for the FBI or CIA as a homicide detective or an undercover agent.. Did so much of research on that and when i found out only american citizens can join the FBI, dreeams died iternally and gave up on it and took the IT field...

Edited by PreseaLover

Lol would love that but not in sri lankan bunglows.....probably in new zealand or USA would love to work in fields :D

But my dream job was not this...i wanted to work for the FBI or CIA as a homicide detective or an undercover agent.. Did so much of research on that and when i found out only american citizens can join the FBI, dreeams died iternally and gave up on it and took the IT field...

You've watched farr to much TV as a kid.

• Like 1

You do know that the Sri Lanka police and armed forces ALSO has those very same jobs right?

You haven't seen proper SL bungalows then. Specially Nuwara Eliya. Lots of the bungalows were built during British times. Spent most of my childhood in them, dad was a planter :)

You haven't seen proper SL bungalows then. Specially Nuwara Eliya. Lots of the bungalows were built during British times. Spent most of my childhood in them, dad was a planter :)

Oh the nuwara eliya ones.... yes that's my fav place and i always loved those bunglows in nuwara eliya, but I haven't been there much, just 3,4 times and you are right... those bunglows gives a foreign essence :) you are lucky to have spent your childhood there :)

yeah as a kid i had this fantasy about discovering treasure , and having a country house like that (the treasure part is gone now and a faint glimmer of hope to have a quiet bungalow in the countryside still remains). goes on to show what you read/watch as a kid affects your line of thinking and thats what makes me worried about what balderdash is on tv , and the fact that kids do not read anything at all. in a decades time there will be people with really weird hopes and dreams and attitudes .....

:sad-smiley-067:

We can find examples of the phenomenon matroska mentioned, in other countries...

BN-DB555_target_G_20140603151325.jpg

These guys are civilians in a shopping mall. Maybe they think its 'cool' to carry those :D

Saw this pic in a local FB page

11351184_454889118013192_171764142224196

theres a comment under it saying " Yko muuta mechchara ganak deela van 1k ganna puluvannm hayr 1ta podi loriyak ganna barida"

and a reply to that saying "Mechchara ganak Deela Van ekak aran, Tawa lorryakatath salli denna oneda?"

Not sure which person is right :P
The biggest advantage of having a van is the large space to carry stuff but carrying uncovered bricks in a Super GL seems to be too abusive to me

11351184_454889118013192_171764142224196

theres a comment under it saying " Yko muuta mechchara ganak deela van 1k ganna puluvannm hayr 1ta podi loriyak ganna barida"

and a reply to that saying "Mechchara ganak Deela Van ekak aran, Tawa lorryakatath salli denna oneda?"

The biggest advantage of having a van is the large space to carry stuff but carrying uncovered bricks in a Super GL seems to be too abusive to me

They be ballin ! And it being a super GL you know the bricks are getting the best possible ride to their destination. Using a mere lorry to transport bricks is so yesteryear...

Edited by Kavvz

[img=https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-0/p180x540/11351184_454889118013192_171764142224196363_n.jpg?oh=6f246a79b72dcf401e4801622eefcbe2&oe=56BE84C1&__gda__=1452211876_ff57dfa19504e366fc28d3755755bd8b]

I know a person who is doing some construction work for the government. He had a toyota hilux 2008 cab which he used to transport cement and sand to the construction site. Now he has a Montero sport. I wonder whether he is doing the same with it.

What in the blazes??!!@$%!

Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger, who is known for playing an indestructible android robot in the Terminator series, will be seen playing a robot once again- in a Tamil film!

Yes, you read it right! Arnold, or Arnie, as he is fondly known, will be seen playing a rogue robot in Shankar’s upcoming film Robot 2, which will star Rajinikanth in the lead role. Arnold will be flying down for the film’s first schedule in January to shoot for his portions. Shankar added that the Hollywood actor will be in India for 25 days and that his final dates are reportedly being locked around Rajini’s schedule.

The prequel Robot (Enthiran), which bagged two National Awards, one for Best Special Effects and the other for Best Production Design, was the story of a scientist and his robot Chitti who turns against him.

https://sg.movies.yahoo.com/post/131337824982/omg-rajinikanth-to-battle-arnold-schwarzenegger

I know a person who is doing some construction work for the government. He had a toyota hilux 2008 cab which he used to transport cement and sand to the construction site. Now he has a Montero sport. I wonder whether he is doing the same with it.

well i happen to know a small scale construction contractor who owns an aqua of all cars and he tugs around mamoty(udella) spades and the other like in the boot, and whatever he can fit in inside that smallish hatch ....i don't think he carry s bricks tho...

Edited by matroska

Talking about optional extras, have u guys seen this car?

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?35938-My-93-Corolla-from-New-Zealand-(JDM-AE100)

Just look at the list of optional extras:

* Rare OEM factory option Graphic Equalizer.
* Rare OEM factory option 'Air Fantasy' fragrance control system.
* Rare OEM factory option roof-mounted Air Purifier unit.
* Rare OEM factory option rear-mounted Air Purifier unit.
* Rare OEM factory option motorized driver's seat rail.
* Rare OEM factory option key light.
* Rare OEM factory option floor lights.
* Rare OEM factory option velour extended armrest.
* Rare OEM factory option Burger Tray.
* Rare OEM factory option Clean Box.
* Rare OEM factory option felt-lined 'NO SMOKING' ashtray coin holder.
* Rare OEM factory option under-seat storage drawer.
* Rare OEM factory option tweeter pods and tweeters.
* Rare OEM factory option 'Conlight' automatic headlight sensor.
* Rare OEM factory option A-pillar map light.
* Rare OEM rubber molded boot organizer.
* Rare OEM factory option carpeted boot lid liner.

she's a very famous car from NZ, runs a 4age 20v blacktop <3

Edited by tuner88

• MADZ locked this topic