• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

This is good news

zujwid.jpg

ඔබ දන්නවාද? ලකුණු 24ක් එකතු වූ විට රියදුරු බලපත්‍රය වසර දෙකකට අවලංගු වේ.

Police will shortly begin implementing the Driver Improvement Points System. Once a driver accumulates 24 or more points, the licence will be automatically suspended for 2 years.

- රිය අනතුරක් වාර්තා නොකිරීම (Failing to inform the Police about an accident): 10 points

- හප්පා පලා යාම (Hit and run): 10 points

- අන්තරාදායක කොටස් සවිකර ධාවනය (Driving vehicles fixed with harmful parts): 10 parts

- අන්තරාදායක හෝ අපරික්ෂාකාරීව පැදවීම (Dangerous maneuvering): 8 points

- නොසැලකිලිමත් ලෙස රිය පැදවීම (Reckless driving): 8 points

- රිය අනතුරක් වළක්වා නොගැනීම (Failing to prevent an accident): 6 points

- අධික වේගයෙන් රිය පැදවීම (Speeding): 6 points

- සංඥා සහ විධාන පිළිනොපැදීම (Not obeying road signs): 6 points

- වැරදි ලෙස ඉස්සර කිරීම (Incorrect overtaking): 6 points

- අධික ශබ්දයෙන් නලා නාද කිරීම (Tooting loud horns): 6 points

- පදිකයන් මාරු වන විට ඉඩ නොදී ගමන් කිරීම (Not stopping for pedestrians at crossings): 6 points

- යතුරු පැදියක වැඩිපුර පුද්ගලයන් රැගෙන යාම (Riding with extra pillions): 4 points

- යතුරු පැදියක හිස්වැසුම් නොමැතිව පැදවීම (Riding without a helmet): 4 points

- යතුරු පැදියක හිස්වැසුම් නොමැතිව පුද්ගලයෙකු රැගෙන යාම (Riding with a pillion who doesn't have a helmet)

- ජංගම දුරකථන පාවිච්චි කරමින් ධාවනය (Using mobile phones while driving): 4 points

- අසන පටි නොපළදවා රිය පැදවීම (Driving without fastening seat belts): 4 points

They'll be charging 10 points off people with sports cars

This is good news

zujwid.jpg

Police will shortly begin implementing the Driver Improvement Points System. Once a driver accumulates 24 or more points, the licence will be automatically suspended for 2 years.

- රිය අනතුරක් වාර්තා නොකිරීම (Failing to inform the Police about an accident): 10 points

- අන්තරාදායක කොටස් සවිකර ධාවනය (Driving vehicles fixed with harmful parts): 10 parts

- පදිකයන් මාරු වන විට ඉඩ නොදී ගමන් කිරීම (Not stopping for pedestrians at crossings): 6 points

- යතුරු පැදියක වැඩිපුර පුද්ගලයන් රැගෙන යාම (Riding with extra pillions): 4 points

- යතුරු පැදියක හිස්වැසුම් නොමැතිව පුද්ගලයෙකු රැගෙන යාම (Riding with a pillion who doesn't have a helmet)

- ජංගම දුරකථන පාවිච්චි කරමින් ධාවනය (Using mobile phones while driving): 4 points

How are they going to keep track of the points btw? And does speeding fall under the " නොසැලකිලිමත් ලෙස රිය පැදවීම (Reckless driving): 8 points" category?

Edited by Kavvz

This is good news

[img=http://i60.tinypic.com/zujwid.jpg]

WTF?

How are they going to keep track of the points btw? And does speeding fall under the " නොසැලකිලිමත් ලෙස රිය පැදවීම (Reckless driving): 8 points" category?

With the long forgotten "Endorsement Sheet"?

I guess points for "Not avoiding an accident" will depend on the outcome of the court case ?

Its going to be interesting to see how this is going to work :) Hope we are not going to see licences getting stuck at offices because the computer broke down and they couldn't add the points :) or cases of people hacking in to the system :)

• Like 1

This is good news

zujwid.jpg

well this is going to be super accurate i bet, when they gonna introduce it to the Colombo Kandy A1 road, :( feeling bad for our licences

You guys watched this? :D

sadly this is how the future will be like. go to a school and ask a few 10-12 year olds the same im pretty sure some of them will say some weird shit like this . these two feather brains are a preview of the worthless lifeforms that will inherit the land.

• Like 3

sadly this is how the future will be like. go to a school and ask a few 10-12 year olds the same im pretty sure some of them will say some weird shit like this . these two feather brains are a preview of the worthless lifeforms that will inherit the land.

What is even more sad is that the population is willing to yell and scream and protest and exercise their democratic/human rights to fight for lower vehicle import duties but things like this just become humor...If I was in charge of a broadcasting station I would ban these guys from ever appearing in any of my programs (recorded OR live).

Edited by iRage

With the long forgotten "Endorsement Sheet"?

This is the relevant gazette I guess; it lists the process and the documents.

Unless there has been amendments to that since, the list of offenses in the original gazette is much longer! I particularly like #7 (on the gazette) if implemented :)

Worthless indeed and that asshole takes our independence as a joke. Seems the girl got so bashed over this even her FB account is temporary closed.

Can someone please post the link to this group? Or what to search for in FB? Panda club????

this is so unfair you folks are having all the fun , i'm gonna join too :(

• Like 1

Because he associated "Maha-nuwara" as to = Big City / Main City ? His next answer was Maha-ragama which transliterates to something along those lines too...

This just a publicity stunt by acting the goat for their audience. It went viral on FB and they got their wish fulfilled, didn't they?

the first thing that came to my mind ....

original.gif

Hahaha I loved this cartoon men... this is the best cartoon I have watched and the only book I have read over and over again.... still have all 21 books...

Worthless indeed and that asshole takes our independence as a joke. Seems the girl got so bashed over this even her FB account is temporary closed.

Her best friend is a friend of mine... Apparently she tried to defend her too with an fb status saying "No one likes history, and who remembers history too so its not a big deal"... She also got bashed by comments... but apparently for this fb status of her's she got 61 frigging likes.. are you kidding me? Maybe she got so much likes because she is hot too... so 61 people agrees with her... was curious to see who has liked those and mostly it were guys and more hot women.. what's with hot women and their stupidity... :speechless-smiley-004:

• Like 1

Hahaha I loved this cartoon men... this is the best cartoon I have watched and the only book I have read over and over again.... still have all 21 books...

Respect Bro!!! I too have the entire book series, as well as every single episode downloaded. I simply loved the accurate car drawings in the series... I'm a bit of a classic car fan (I collect die casts) and I'm pretty sure Tintin had an influence on it...

• MADZ locked this topic