• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

So this was posted in FB as Turbo Prius

12091217_641040992704346_167024487537389

12140969_641041039371008_617579922268690

Thats just a fancy air filter right? I have seen a similar Aqua before which also was posted as Turbo Aqua

are these hybrids being turbocharged in Japan?

• Like 2

Flippin' it to answer a call was totally bad ass!

12118818_1814049841951400_31460173432200

There was Sony Ericsson w900 if I recall right, had the sliding flip thingy, it had the option to play this sword sheathing sound chime sorta thing when the slide was moved,

totally rad back in the day :sport-smiley-004:

SonyEricssonW900i-9732.jpg?5c058f

Edited by tiv

There was Sony Ericsson w900 if I recall right, had the sliding flip thingy, it had the option to play this sword sheathing sound chime sorta thing when the slide was moved,

totally rad back in the day :sport-smiley-004:

SonyEricssonW900i-9732.jpg?5c058f

The W series had epic camera too!

Sony Ericsson Satio was epic!

What is I see is the there is always a traffic cop and he is the first on the scene... me thinks we don't give these guys their due credit

Was actually thinking the same thing while I was watching the clip.

@4:48 :o. That cop can thank his lucky stars!

Most of the accidents seem to have happened at junctions at which there seem to be no road markings (give way lines, lane markings etc.) at all. That junction near Lake House roundabout is a perfect example.

What is I see is the there is always a traffic cop and he is the first on the scene... me thinks we don't give these guys their due credit
Was actually thinking the same thing while I was watching the clip.

@4:48 :o. That cop can thank his lucky stars!

Most of the accidents seem to have happened at junctions at which there seem to be no road markings (give way lines, lane markings etc.) at all. That junction near Lake House roundabout is a perfect example.

Colombo people, was the place I marked on the map right?

Not just the cop other civilians were there to help as soon as the accident happened. Notice how some even got off buses to help the people.

This is good news

zujwid.jpg

ඔබ දන්නවාද? ලකුණු 24ක් එකතු වූ විට රියදුරු බලපත්‍රය වසර දෙකකට අවලංගු වේ.

Police will shortly begin implementing the Driver Improvement Points System. Once a driver accumulates 24 or more points, the licence will be automatically suspended for 2 years.

- රිය අනතුරක් වාර්තා නොකිරීම (Failing to inform the Police about an accident): 10 points

- හප්පා පලා යාම (Hit and run): 10 points

- අන්තරාදායක කොටස් සවිකර ධාවනය (Driving vehicles fixed with harmful parts): 10 parts

- අන්තරාදායක හෝ අපරික්ෂාකාරීව පැදවීම (Dangerous maneuvering): 8 points

- නොසැලකිලිමත් ලෙස රිය පැදවීම (Reckless driving): 8 points

- රිය අනතුරක් වළක්වා නොගැනීම (Failing to prevent an accident): 6 points

- අධික වේගයෙන් රිය පැදවීම (Speeding): 6 points

- සංඥා සහ විධාන පිළිනොපැදීම (Not obeying road signs): 6 points

- වැරදි ලෙස ඉස්සර කිරීම (Incorrect overtaking): 6 points

- අධික ශබ්දයෙන් නලා නාද කිරීම (Tooting loud horns): 6 points

- පදිකයන් මාරු වන විට ඉඩ නොදී ගමන් කිරීම (Not stopping for pedestrians at crossings): 6 points

- යතුරු පැදියක වැඩිපුර පුද්ගලයන් රැගෙන යාම (Riding with extra pillions): 4 points

- යතුරු පැදියක හිස්වැසුම් නොමැතිව පැදවීම (Riding without a helmet): 4 points

- යතුරු පැදියක හිස්වැසුම් නොමැතිව පුද්ගලයෙකු රැගෙන යාම (Riding with a pillion who doesn't have a helmet)

- ජංගම දුරකථන පාවිච්චි කරමින් ධාවනය (Using mobile phones while driving): 4 points

- අසන පටි නොපළදවා රිය පැදවීම (Driving without fastening seat belts): 4 points

• Like 1

• MADZ locked this topic