• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Head on over to the usual FB group pages you will see a pic Supra posted just a few hours ago. Also he posted some pics of it when the vehicle first arrived as well.

Thanks found it

Could one of you gents throw up a link to it? Thanks!

Its in Rapid Rev, the car is in a group photo

You speak in riddles that are too complicated for my poor brain. I looked for Rapid Rev and ended up on an old facebook page...but no worries for my search ended up at Google where they had some nice images of MB 500E's mixed in with a whole heap of (the new) Fiat 500e (e=electric) images :D. I must say BOTH cars looked good! lol !! However while the Fiat 500 probably drives like a golf cart, based on the online following and the write-ups, I say its safe to assume that the Mercedes 500E is way more fun!!

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 1

You speak in riddles that are too complicated for my poor brain. I looked for Rapid Rev and ended up on an old facebook page...but no worries for my search ended up at Google where they had some nice images of MB 500E's mixed in with a whole heap of (the new) Fiat 500e (e=electric) images :D. I must say BOTH cars looked good! lol !! However while the Fiat 500 probably drives like a golf cart, based on the online following and the write-ups, I say its safe to assume that the Mercedes 500E is way more fun!!

Here you go :sport-smiley-004:

The thing with the 500E is that its a great sleeper car, an average Joe will never guess that it has a 5.0L engine hiding under that hood

12088368_10153698990456060_6089916938412

Edited by Magnum
  • Like 1

Tuning. the main reason why I loved Underground 2 so much!

953afe03-57d6-46bd-849c-cc7c7f95f13c.jpg

aniwa....

I simply play this again and again never get tired of it.(Since 2007...yes i was late to get this ) The fondest memory i have is completing the entire game with the toyota corolla (Trueno) once... it was tuned and upgraded to the max.

Here you go :sport-smiley-004:

The thing with the 500E is that its a great sleeper car, an average Joe will never guess that it has a 5.0L engine hiding under that hood

12088368_10153698990456060_6089916938412

Oh Thank you! And I see its parked next to some familiar looking cars! I guess the owner's on AL then?

aniwa....

I simply play this again and again never get tired of it.(Since 2007...yes i was late to get this ) The fondest memory i have is completing the entire game with the toyota corolla (Trueno) once... it was tuned and upgraded to the max.

Didnt a non car guy ask you 'bro why are you using that ratty old car?" without any idea thats a legendary 86

bdw did any else have to turn off their monitor during the load screen :D

Oh Thank you! And I see its parked next to some familiar looking cars! I guess the owner's on AL then?

Not sure about that

Didnt a non car guy ask you 'bro why are you using that ratty old car?" without any idea thats a legendary 86

bdw did any else have to turn off their monitor during the load screen :D

Not sure about that

spot on. My cousin who was about 10-11 back then was like 'what is this shitty little old car? Why dont you drive the Mustang ? my reply was 'palayan ban yanna'

I still remember i kept it white with a black carbon fiber hood for quite a while but to get rep points you need to add decals vinyls and stuff that eventually ruined the aesthetics a bit.

Damn Im talking of this like im describing a real car.

Yup, long time AL member. Actually now that I come to think of it all 4 cars in the picture are owned by AL members.

spot on. My cousin who was about 10-11 back then was like 'what is this shitty little old car? Why dont you drive the Mustang ? my reply was 'palayan ban yanna'

I still remember i kept it white with a black carbon fiber hood for quite a while but to get rep points you need to add decals vinyls and stuff that eventually ruined the aesthetics a bit.

Damn Im talking of this like im describing a real car.

I had another car for all the rice mods we had to do to get through all those magazines

Meanwhile very interesting things are happening at the panda owners club page;

This is Spraaaartaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!

panda_vs_alto.png

Tiny spoiler ? Must generate a lot of downforce

Antenna.png

And its okay to mix 92 and 95 octane folks, but good if its at half tank :speechless-smiley-004:

95_octane.png

:wacko2::sarcastic_hand: :sarcastic_hand:

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 4

I used to wonder why would someone spend nearly 2 million on a Chinese car which is full of trouble, then I came across this group and after reading their comments I realized there are people with no proper thinking at all

sadly that group reflects the mentality of a large cross section of our society and how they think.

I used to wonder why would someone spend nearly 2 million on a Chinese car which is full of trouble, then I came across this group and after reading their comments I realized there are people with no proper thinking at all
  • Like 1

haha yup I saw them. Did u guys see the video that the panda racer guy posted, it was his beat barrel.just like a two stroke 3wheeler... his radiator or something went bust yesterday,and it had only run 36k... I feel really sorry for these guys, shows the typical srilankan mentality.. one guy says ek3 virs is nothing more than a decaying honda.. some guy even beat a BMW 320.. hahaa the bmw guy must have felt pity on him and let him pass. my God Im sure even a lambo owner talks abt the perfomance like these guys, and they had the nerve to call one guy names and make fun out of him bcos he told the cold truth about the pandas... I should tell the guys at the honda page to go check the panda page, bcos panda is better than honda they say,,, one moron said hondas are now old,useless cars with old tech while driving a Fit.. assholes

Meanwhile very interesting things are happening at the panda owners club page;

This is Spraaaartaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!

panda_vs_alto.png

Tiny spoiler ? Must generate a lot of downforce

Antenna.png

And its okay to mix 92 and 95 octane folks, but good if its at half tank :speechless-smiley-004:

95_octane.png

:wacko2::sarcastic_hand: :sarcastic_hand:

Can someone please post the link to this group? Or what to search for in FB? Panda club????

• MADZ locked this topic