• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

11403222_948829305168168_616199601195733

I don't know why, but every time when i drive to filing station, i forget which side the filler cap is.. Then i have to remember the time i wash my car, to make sure it is on the right side.. :speechless-smiley-004:

Dont new Mercs and BMWs have those anti glare blue side mirrors? I dont recall seeing them on the permit 520Ds

This is what I'm talking about:

bmwstyle2.jpg

W124 had them

0202428A20150610C00208.jpg

9210184A30150307W00108.jpg

limjg.jpg

කාර් රේස් පැදීමට යොදාගන්නා රථයක් අනතුරට පත්ව ඇති බව ද පොලිසිය පවසයි !!

seriously Police?

Dont new Mercs and BMWs have those anti glare blue side mirrors? I dont recall seeing them on the permit 520Ds

This is what I'm talking about:

bmwstyle2.jpg

But are they available now? Im sure I didnt see them on our permit BMWs

I don't know how it applies to BMW; but the newer Merc's have an anti-glare mode on the side mirrors that work in conjunction with the sensor on the drivers rear view mirror to slightly offset the side mirrors at night so the glare off headlights doesn't dazzle you. This is as far as I know, standard across their range just like the feature where the side mirrors tilt down slightly so you can see the curb better when you shift into reverse.

:speechless-smiley-003: :speechless-smiley-003:

An automotive assembly line robot killed a worker at a car factory in Germany this week, a prosecutor's office said.

The man, 21, was installing the robot at a Volkswagen assembly line on Tuesday in Baunatal, which lies next to the city of Kassel, local newspaper the Hessische Niedersaechsische Allgemeine reported, citing a VW spokesman. The robot gripped and pressed him up against a metal plate, crushing his chest.

Despite efforts to revive him, the worker, an employee of a third-party vendor, died at a hospital, the paper reported.

CNN

• MADZ locked this topic