• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Protect your iPhone / iPod sync cable

FR0Y1IHH6WG6TSP.MEDIUM.jpg

Break a pen and remove the spring from it

F7TFVV6H6WG6TTX.MEDIUM.jpg

The spring has to be rotated around the cable connections area .
you must to rotate the spring to the end to create a perfect protection.

FUALB3DH6WG6TU6.MEDIUM.jpg

FOLRWOZH6WG6TU7.MEDIUM.jpg

That's it...

FYOSJZ9H6WG6TUN.MEDIUM.jpg

On the topic of Premio, any idea what this switch does?

1100854A30141209W00310.jpg

0200067A30150307W00110.jpg

Its there in the 2015 model

The premio/allion has idle start/stop feature but no cruise control? I think its an optional feature but I havent seen any allion/premios with cruise control,

The premio/allion has idle start/stop feature but no cruise control? I think its an optional feature but I havent seen any allion/premios with cruise control,

It is a standard feature available only in 2.0 variants; just like the traction/stability control. At least it used to be standard only for the 2.0,not sure if they put it as options in the other variants with various updates. Even the idle start/stop feature was introduced way later on (towards the end).

Most functions like idle star/stop, traction control, etc.. has been trickling down to entry level cars over (where Japanese cars are concerned) the last few years due to its safety and efficiency aspect and I guess things like cruise control got the step motherly treatment when getting passed down.

Edited by iRage
  • Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="iRage" data-cid="276869" data-time="1430533229"><p>

<br />

It is a standard feature available only in 2.0 variants; just like the traction/stability control. At least it used to be standard only for the 2.0,not sure if they put it as options in the other variants with various updates. Even the idle start/stop feature was introduced way later on (towards the end). <br />

<br />

Most functions like idle star/stop, traction control, etc.. has been trickling down to entry level cars over (where Japanese cars are concerned) the last few years due to its safety and efficiency aspect and I guess things like cruise control got the step motherly treatment when getting passed down.</p></blockquote>

I think cruise control is still available only for the 2.0L but auto stop/start and 8 airbags have been introduced to the 1.5L with the ongoing 2015 model. I think this because the present model will be changed by middle of this year.

The NZT260 1500cc FL packaged has gained quite lot of features compared what it had back in 2007.

The NZT260 1500cc FL packaged has gained quite lot of features compared what it had back in 2007.

Can you elaborate more please? When comparing with 2007/08 models, apart from interior and exterior, I thought only some engine and CVT tweaks were done on the 2013/14 models.

Can you elaborate more please? When comparing with 2007/08 models, apart from interior and exterior, I thought only some engine and CVT tweaks were done on the 2013/14 models.

Towards the end Toyota included a lot of the accessories that were first available only in the higher grades/trim levels in the lower grades including the A15 variants.

Usually manufacturers, including Toyota, kind of consolidate accessories/features/etc...when reaching the end of life of a particular model. It is kind of like a way to stream-out there manufacturing and parts/stock lines (such that they reduce the degree of customization and reduce permutations of standard/base specifications and parts that go along with it). In some instances they also do it to set a base (test the waters) for features/accessories and even new tech for the new model. For example the A31 series RAV4 originally had 3 grades (plus a Limited version of the X) but now since the model is going to get swapped out in Japan you only get one grade/trim in two different "forms".

Good Morning All, Do you know if any of the channels are showing pacquiao vs mayweather fight live here in SL? Cheers!!!

Sony Six, Kix, Six HD from 0630

Like iRage mentioned Toyota has a habit of bringing some of the features from higher spec models to the lower spec ones

Couple of features i know that was introduced from the G superior to the FL package are:

• Electric seats
  • G superior wheels
  • a G superior package which includes the exterior extras from the 2.0 G superior version
  • auto.stop start
  • 8 airbags
  • Previously EX package was only available as 1.8L but later on( i think from 2013) it was available as 1.5L as well known as 1.5F EX package

These are the ones i remember, there could be more

A video about using additives in fuel

This video is originally is about Top-Tier gasoline in US market. But the context of it is interesting. So here in SL we only look to pump Oct95 for better quality fuel where we had bad experience with low quality regular petrol in the past. But this video says its not only the octane level of the fuel is important but also the additives in fuel plays an important role. Our engine tune up person "Mr Dhammika" also has advice us to use an additive once in a while when we pump fuel. After watching this video i'm thinking of adding additive every time i pump fuel. Hope this video would be interesting for all;

KMeeg.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Watchman" data-cid="277093" data-time="1431005914"><p>Looks like someone's fishing for ladies at the SLIIT pond :D</p></blockquote>

Doesn't matter. Most of the girls would look at that and say that's a stupid old car with a new paint or something.

Edited by sathyajithj99

• MADZ locked this topic