• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

LOL yea... Switched to iPhone after using android and maan I hated lack of options of iOS.. So jailbroke the dam thing

Amen to that. But the sad part is iPhone users does not understand that.. I've given up explaining them why iPhone sucks.. :speechless-smiley-004:

BTW anybody checked news about Galaxy S6? Looks much like iPhone 6. http://www.samsung.com/us/register/six-appeal/?cid=ppc-

I couldnt agree more. And sadly there's no end to it. I've lived there for decades and as someone who has an ounce of common sense I keep the dam thing clear cos i've seen enough and more vehicles coming from baseline waiting to turn (and blocking everyone else behind him). But there's that f**ktard 3-wheeler (who overtook everyone all the way from shalika on the wrong side of the road) that nudge into the junction box thinking it was reserved just for them.

No cop in SL bats an eye about a Junction box violation, but over here if your vehicle is stationary in the junction box, you're f**ked. And during a DL test if it happens it's an immediate failure.

You lived there? No shit? I used to frequent that area big time. Damn, we may have even cut each other off / flipped each other the bird and not even known it! Small world. Oh well, tis too late now. But yes, that junction is the pits and besides can someone tell me where the hell the park on Park Road is? I've been driving up and along it for ages now trying to find this mythical park...

Ignorance is bliss, bullshit oi, I was steaming when I discovered I cant copy my damn music folder to this without itunes installed on my home PC, and I was like where the hell is back button, no bluetooth file sharing with Android, can't download a file off the internet, file system is inaccessible to user, oh the frustration... But now I have jailbroken the device this feels so android-ly and everything is functional just like my former android.

Amen to that. But the sad part is iPhone users does not understand that.. I've given up explaining them why iPhone sucks.. :speechless-smiley-004:

BTW anybody checked news about Galaxy S6? Looks much like iPhone 6. http://www.samsung.com/us/register/six-appeal/?cid=ppc-

The best part of iPhone over Android is that when an app crashes only that specific app does, you just minimize and use another app but in Android the whole phone freezes most of the time.

Howerver a standard iPhone lacks alot when it comes to customization

Ignorance is bliss my dear friend...Ignorance is bliss
Ignorance is bliss, bullshit oi, I was steaming when I discovered I cant copy my damn music folder to this without itunes installed on my home PC, and I was like where the hell is back button, no bluetooth file sharing with Android, can't download a file off the internet, file system is inaccessible to user, oh the frustration... But now I have jailbroken the device this feels so android-ly and everything is functional just like my former android.

And if you connect your iPhone another person's itunes and if you want to transfer songs/movies from them you will have to delete all the songs/movies in your first :P

The best part of iPhone over Android is that when an app crashes only that specific app does, you just minimize and use another app but in Android the whole phone freezes most of the time.

Howerver a standard iPhone lacks alot when it comes to customization

And if you connect your iPhone another person's itunes and if you want to transfer songs/movies from them you will have to delete all the songs/movies in your first :P

Testing testing

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jor-el" data-cid="274351" data-time="1426345004"><p>

Ado awsome oi!!! They have corrected the error ( html tags displaying when quoting in mobile ) what a relief</p></blockquote>

Really? I used to switch back to the desktop version each time I wanted to quote on my phone. Let me try if this works now. :)

Thats news to me, this whole phone freezing thing. Considering I've been using Android for maybe 5-6 years now. The only regularly crashing app these days is Real Racing three, and thats probably coz my N7 doesn't have the RAM to handle the Le Mans circuit while multitasking.

Thats news to me, this whole phone freezing thing. Considering I've been using Android for maybe 5-6 years now. The only regularly crashing app these days is Real Racing three, and thats probably coz my N7 doesn't have the RAM to handle the Le Mans circuit while multitasking.

I didnt own any Android phone after JellyBean, maybe they have improved now

I didnt own any Android phone after JellyBean, maybe they have improved now

OTOH, I've only owned Androids since Jellybean and I've never had the issue of a phone freezing because an app crashed - both in Touchwiz and vanilla android crashes were handled pretty reasonably me thinks.

But I've had the worst patch with android since the "upgrade" to 5.0 and 5.0.1 .. waiting for 5.1 to hopefully sort out some of the issues.

• MADZ locked this topic