• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Yeah but a PC will provide much better graphics plus it will be more flexible since you can use it for many other purposes (entertainment, work etc)

Yes thats an advantage with PC and another thing is you can mod the game with PC

I haven't really finished the missions yet although you can pretty much do most of the stuff done in GTA (plus more like hacking into stuff). Not much of a track racing guy (although a hardcore Rally fan), so I'd go with Watch Dogs if I were you. Just my opinion.

Plus, all the games are free! ;)

I have played GT5, it was EPIC! NFS doesnt even come lil bit close to its driving physique. its so realistic

I guess PS4 would be a better option than XBox One. XBox only has 720P right?

Also i'm not sure if pro gamer pc's like Alienware X51 or Aurora is better than a PS4? Not assembled PCs. Never seen a Alienware for real but configs looks very tempting except for the price tag of $1500.. :sad-smiley-067: (http://www.alienware.com/Landings/desktops.aspx)

• Intel® Core™ i7 4 and 6 core Processors
  • OS Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64bit
  • Graphics Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 780 graphics with 6GB​ ​
  • Liquid cooling unit & optional ALX chassis with active venting

PS - Not sure why, when i assemble my own PC no matter what config i have i performs well only for couple of weeks after formatting and re-install. After that it slows down. Again when you format and install it performs well.. :speechless-smiley-004:

KMeeg.

I would go with PS4 than Xbox One cuz there seems to be more people using Playstation in SL than Xbox One so it'll be easier to exchange games with friends

Another thing, i dont think you can directly compare a PC to a console by the specs cuz a PC obviously needs more power as it needs to run other things in the background while the game is run where as the console just runs the game
Yeah but can Magnum play GT6 on PC? ...nope!...or Uncharted,Forza,Metal Gear Solid,Gears of war.Halo.Resistance and lots of other legendary games?...Hell as of now he can't even play GTA V on it..

This whole PC v Console argument is retarded.I have both and I enjoy both...Choose what suits your gaming needs.End of Story!

Oh and I can vouch for Redline Technologies too...They're good guys and not like those typical Unity Plaza bastards.

For some reason there seems to more and better games for consoles probably this is because most of console gamers pay for the game where as for PC theres so much pirated version

Another thing is games like FIFA seems to be far better in PS than in PC

yea...... erm just the lights, actually the smoke tint, been trying to find a Very Light brown smoke tint film but no luck

Did you try ebay?

Magnum: fapping to vehicles that might be used in his abduction since 2010

If i get abducted it'll probably in one with full of bling blings! thats how people here 'modify' vehicles :P

Updated to it

the touch seems better, they can fixed the auto brightness bug in iPhone 5.

and for those people who use R-Sim, it works fine with R-Sim 9

Hope it will be more fun with the 6 Plus.. :smilie_liebe9: But a long waiting time.. To be delivered early November even after pre-ordering on last Friday.. :sad-smiley-050:

You pre-ordered one?

Yep.. Space gray and Gold. Both Iphone 6 plus.

Reason for 6 Plus is they have more features with IOS 8, 1080P screen with 401PPI, IS on the camera & more battery life over Iphone 6.

Those who know my wife pls don't ask her about this.. Its going to be a surprise gift..

The only ones I finished were GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas and out of those I like Vice City the most despite SA having an enormous map and a better story line. I remember Vice City having the coolest radio stations. I even extracted the radio station audio clips and used to play them in my car. :D

EDIT: Here's my favourite radio channel from Vice City. An hour long clip with hilarious advertisements, a horny DJ and great music.

But I totally loved San Andreas Multiplayer which I played with a few of my friends online for months on end. I actually stopped playing that only a few months ago. There was even a zombie apocalypse mod and that was superb! A group of us friends would meet up and form our own base and go scavenging for supplies, the thought of it makes me want to play that again. :)

I never got the chance to play GTA IV. Since GTA V seems to be taking long, I might just try that out for the time being... once i finish Watch Dogs. :)

Edited by Davy
  • Like 1

The only ones I finished were GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas and out of those I like Vice City the most despite SA having an enormous map and a better story line. I remember Vice City having the coolest radio stations. I even extracted the radio station audio clips and used to play them in my car. :D

EDIT: Here's my favourite radio channel from Vice City. An hour long clip with hilarious advertisements, a horny DJ and great music.

But I totally loved San Andreas Multiplayer which I played with a few of my friends online for months on end. I actually stopped playing that only a few months ago. There was even a zombie apocalypse mod and that was superb! A group of us friends would meet up and form our own base and go scavenging for supplies, the thought of it makes me want to play that again. :)

I never got the chance to play GTA IV. Since GTA V seems to be taking long, I might just try that out for the time being... once i finish Watch Dogs. :)

:sad-smiley-067:

I never finished GTA III cuz the whole game was dark adn gloomy, i didnt like it. With GTA VC, i went up to a certain point and then no missions came up. :sad-smiley-066:

I have completed GTA SA numerous times :D

GTA V has cool graphics but story line isnt that awesome tbh

• Like 1

is it a HP? get a cooling pad

Yes its a HP with radeon graphics. I think I better build a desktop for gaming.

I remember Vice City having the coolest radio stations. I even extracted the radio station audio clips and used to play them in my car. :D

+1 Loved the music from VC the 80's and 90's music was awesome.

There was a multiplayer add-on called MTA -Multi Theft Auto (not official) for VC, there were a lot of bugs but was playable on LAN. We used to kill each other at office, it was a lot of fun!

I've played every GTA game and San Andreas was the best for me too.Followed by GTA V and Vice City...GTA IV sucked big time.

Yep GTA SA first, then GTA V and then Vice city. They are the best three

Yes its a HP with radeon graphics. I think I better build a desktop for gaming.

+1 Loved the music from VC the 80's and 90's music was awesome.

There was a multiplayer add-on called MTA -Multi Theft Auto (not official) for VC, there were a lot of bugs but was playable on LAN. We used to kill each other at office, it was a lot of fun!

For some reason i have come across many HP laptops with heat issue

i never listened to radio much in Vice City, was busy murdering :P

bdw San Andreas had nice songs too

• MADZ locked this topic