• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

lol like i told before on this thread, they have a habbit of using fake plates for everything they use

No wonder Schiffer, I know a former MP who also held a DM post from Piliyandala area (now in Rathmalana AFAIK), is using fake plates & even garage plates on his vehicles. He got a Galant as his official vehicle when he was the DM, the series was 18-**** but used garage plates on that too.. So, for this car, it's nothing when compared to him. :|

Knowing how "smart" our politicians are, I wouldn't be surprised even if the front number plate was totally different to what's on the rear. :D

• Like 2

but common, you could be a lil smart when using fake plates. dont have to make it so obvious,

Mewwa rattu hinassana wada :D

Smart thinking from them..?? How would you expect it machan :D ...??

On a separate note, I have noticed a KIA Sorrento with white plates in both front & rear. Does anybody have an idea of what's that for? I meant, any special reason for that or may be just a mistake...? It wasn't a permit vehicle. Nothing was in Red colour there.

One of the funniest posts I’ve ever read on AL. Still can’t stop laughing..

Courtesy VVTi in this Topic

Sir, please understood English very well. What is this word LOL... is it short for THOL... like the one I used to kiss when I was in my younger days in a reputed Boys school in Colombo where only upper class people comes? Those days we used to remove our BELTS and have fun with our THOLS... is that what you mean? We used to KISS Coconut husk THOLS also , but that belongs to our Servant girls from our Tea estate. Nice THOLS they were.

unquote

VVTi I hope you dont mind sharing this once again... :)

One of the funniest posts I’ve ever read on AL. Still can’t stop laughing..

Courtesy VVTi in this Topic

Sir, please understood English very well. What is this word LOL... is it short for THOL... like the one I used to kiss when I was in my younger days in a reputed Boys school in Colombo where only upper class people comes? Those days we used to remove our BELTS and have fun with our THOLS... is that what you mean? We used to KISS Coconut husk THOLS also , but that belongs to our Servant girls from our Tea estate. Nice THOLS they were.

unquote

VVTi I hope you dont mind sharing this once again... :)

I see what he was doing in the tea estates :D :D

Rip gtr. Those are carbon body panels. Guess petrol price will go up to pay for it

I've heard a rumour that recently this car was souped up recently with an expense of 30M bucks! So petrol prices may go up even more than we expect :D

Edited by GTAm

Having a drink with VVTi. Just showed this to him. Having a good laugh

Dont know why, it still make me LOL with wide open THOL... ha ha ha.. VVTi sure have some creative imagination. Must be great having him around for a drink...

• MADZ locked this topic