• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

well its a 2012+ vehicle carrying KB plates.

if i remember right KB series came around 2005-2006

plus its normal they use fake plates. ive seen his son(rohitha's) S class-s both carrying the same plates. securtiy reasons probably

Ohh. Good catch. It never occurred to me.

Security reasons? pfftt! Who would want to kill that useless fart rocketboy.It doesn't justify running a vehicle with fake plates. Someone should find a picture of the said S class and compare it against the RR and throw it to the media.

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 3

Ohh. Good catch. It never occurred to me.

Security reasons? pfftt! Who would want to kill that useless fart rocketboy.It doesn't justify running a vehicle with fake plates. Someone should find a picture of the said S class and compare it against the RR and throw it to the media.

21_27_4_web.jpg

• Like 2

A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him. The waitress asks them for their orders.

The man says, 'A hamburger, fries and a coke,' and turns to the ostrich, 'What's yours?'

'I'll have the same,' says the ostrich.

A short time later the waitress returns with the order 'That will be $9.40 please,' and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact change for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says, 'A hamburger, fries and a coke'

The ostrich says, 'I'll have the same.'

Again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

This becomes routine until the two enter again. 'The usual?' asks the waitress.

'No, this is Friday night, so I will have a steak, baked potato and a salad,' says the man.

'Same,' says the ostrich.

Shortly the waitress brings the order and says, 'That will be $32.62.'

Once again the man pulls the exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table.

The waitress cannot hold back her curiosity any longer. 'Excuse me, sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact change in your pocket every time?

'Well,' says the man, 'several years ago I was cleaning the attic and found an old lamp. When I rubbed it, a Genie apeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there.'

'That's brilliant!' says the waitress. Most people would ask for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live. It's brilliant!'

'That's right. Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact amount of money is always there,' says the man.

The waitress asks, 'What's with the ostrich?'

The man sighs, pauses and answers, 'My second wish was for a tall chick with a big butt and long legs who agrees with everything I say.'

• Like 2

http://themetapicture.com/photographing-a-town-that-never-was/

Artist and photographer Michael Paul Smith has spent hours upon hours photographing one special town that he holds very dear to his heart. There is something that always drew him to it, and the images he created are simple, but stunning. They glow with small-town charm and innocence, reminiscent of days and decades past. The town he photographs is quaint and beautiful.

Edited by Quixtar77

yes. but it wasn't driven by Ukkun it seems. and for the first time im seeing a Diesel R35.. lol.

lol like i told before on this thread, they have a habbit of using fake plates for everything they use

Rip gtr. Those are carbon body panels. Guess petrol price will go up to pay for it

Are they really carbon? Would carbon bend like that? Looked like its just a Vinyl to me.

Edited by ramishkad

Are they really carbon? Would carbon bend like that? Looked like its just a Vinyl to me.

Yep looks like vinyl to me too, cos AFAIK CF snaps; it doesn's bend

u think he'l put cheap vinyl on a fully built GTR?? lol.

Well, just money may buy the car, but it doesn't buy class or taste... but then it will buy you some vinyl too. :D

• Like 4

Yes its just some of the Body Panels like the fenders, the bonnet isn't CF if it was CF it would have cracked or shattered Others are a High quality paint work or a Vinly .

Edited by Dinukap4

• MADZ locked this topic