• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

I will agree with Magnum, comparison on a carina n hilux to a newer model, the material quality is woeful...

try telling that to a Allion/Premio owner most of them would go multi function and push start on your ass :D

amen. my corona. has a leather/rexin wrapped dashboard. The premio feels like a prius inside.

Oh god dont remind me of Prius interior, its the worst!

Get into a Carina/Corona and then get into a Premio/Allion you'll notice a big difference, most of the people are fooled by the bling blings like mutlti function steering etc.

The same applies to Corolla, Bluebird etc

Even a 121's dashboard is better looking than a axio/premio/allion's. Some dashboards looks like space shuttle control panels or toys to me :D

lol i made that :D (n just saw there is a mistake)

and 80's for me.

The S in the 70's? :P

Even a 121's dashboard is better looking than a axio/premio/allion's. Some dashboards looks like space shuttle control panels or toys to me :D

When it comes to Corolla, its E100 all the way

0500952A30131210W00101.jpg

Excellent!! Was being bullied by a V*P pajero today and I didn't let him pass. He was sideways across baseline trying to muscle his way in. And then this went on the radio! Superb

im surprised that it took our govt. this long to make this move

• MADZ locked this topic