• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Whats your favorite gear? For me its the third

Mine's reverse.

As I back out of the garage every morning onto my lane, the rough idle of reverse heralds the start of a new day; the promise of some breakfast, and most importantly a good drive. On a good morning I know there's a chance that it'll be just me, my car, and a couple of miles of empty road before I hit any traffic. The thought of that always puts a smile on my face, so yeah, reverse it is.

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 3

It matches the rev limit by itsself!! does that mean heel toe shifting is not required ? I would keep that electrical nanny off if i get a chance to dance with her on the track:)

Yeap, no heel and toe required... I don't know about the track, but growing-up I'd have benefited from this bit of technology immensely: Back in the day every-time my dad down shifted, he made the whole bloody car lurch like someone had rear-ended us! Just thinking about it makes me wince in pain!! :D

Edited by Kavvz

Euro Truck Simulator 2............ Yeah, It's good until you're getting boored with long runs.

Not if you keep modding the game with custom mods, there are new mods made everyday

do you get to smash into things and explode like in GTA? :D

well its a simulator, its more 'realistic' than GTA :D

it'll be even more fun if you had a steering with clutch and gear. yes you can use an actual. and for automatic it has something called adaptive automatic. which means if you're using a pedal to accelerate it responds to your foot, if you accelerate lightly it'll shift to an higher gear and if you give more gas it'll kicked down like in an real automatic vehicle.

sadly i have only got a keyboard and mouse :(

Last saturday my mother told me that she saw a very wiered looking orange colour sports car near negombo ...on the same day this pic was shared on my FB wall.i showed this to my mother i was surpriced she told me that this was the same car she saw..semms like now there are 2 road going lambo gallardo s SL

m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202839521128496&id=1215480579&set=a.1862797249082.2109765.1215480579&source=46&refid=17

Edited by dreamracer

• MADZ locked this topic