• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Car Aquarium

and the best

<iframe id="dit-video-embed" width="640" height="360" src="http://snagplayer.video.dp.discovery.com/660503/snag-it-player.htm?auto=no" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Edited by Nirosha

Contrary to what the video title says no-one died in the accident.

And frankly those bikers taunted the RR driver and caused this. That biker didn't need to brake-test the RR. And from the video its clear that the RR stopped right after the accident and didnt step on the gas until a while later (at which point the bikers started getting aggressive). And considering what the jacka$$es on bikes end up doing I see it justifiable.

And on a more humorous note, I bet running over those bikes is probably the most off-roading that RR would ever see. :D

• Like 1

wtf?

:D

seems like its a must to have a dashcam in these countries.

Reminds me of the guy who tried to extort money from me saying "mahaththaya mage kakula undin giya" near Borella underpass which was under construction then but failed for I knew of his trick. In any case I had only Rs. 100 in my pocket :pardon: .

• MADZ locked this topic