• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Someday, someone is gonna have to explain to me what the big deal is with uploading my current profile pic from my multiply sire (link in my gig) with graffiti that looks like a 5 year old was playing with MS Paint, to elakiri and FB. I already have accounts at both those places.

Just so everyone knows, I'm not the one who got rid of the thread, and I'm just amused by this.

Should I be bothered that someone put my pics on elakiri? I just can't figure it out.

now who would love to have a table like this

558563_389537387755517_268458809863376_1125037_171079726_n.jpg

Is it just me or are these engine-blocks turned tables being overrated now? The novelty of it died a couple of years ago IMO.

And I'd hate the be the maid who has to move the coffee-table to clean the carpet in that house :P

• Like 1

Is it just me or are these engine-blocks turned tables being overrated now? The novelty of it died a couple of years ago IMO.

And I'd hate the be the maid who has to move the coffee-table to clean the carpet in that house :P

That doesnt look like a 'real' engine to me! the bottom of it looks like plastic

I dono whether you guys have already come across this or not anyway here you go

The all new Toyota Corolla Axio

Toyota-Corolla-Axio-and-the-Corolla-Fielder-officially_2.jpg

Toyota-Corolla-Axio-and-the-Corolla-Fielder-officially_3.jpg

Toyota-Corolla-Axio-and-the-Corolla-Fielder-officially_7.jpg

Toyota-Corolla-Axio-and-the-Corolla-Fielder-officially_8.jpg

Toyota-Corolla-Axio-and-the-Corolla-Fielder-officially_5.jpg

Toyota-Corolla-Axio-and-the-Corolla-Fielder-officially_6.jpg

The range of engines currently includes three gasoline engines, and 1.3L with 70 kW/95KS and 121 Nm, then the 1.5L with 80 kW/109KS and 136 Nm and the 1.8L with 103 kW/140KS and 172 Nm (paired with a manual five-speed gearbox or a CVT transmission). Models with the 1.5L engine is optionally available and can drive all four wheels.

Edited by Magnum

to me this corolla axio fielder(wagon) look good than the sedan again they design sedan to look like a box on a wheels.

to me this corolla axio fielder(wagon) look good than the sedan again they design sedan to look like a box on a wheels.

same here, the wagon looks better than the sedan and in the whole car to me only the steering wheel looks good. The rear in both the sedan and the wagon looks CRAP!

Someday, someone is gonna have to explain to me what the big deal is with uploading my current profile pic from my multiply sire (link in my gig) with graffiti that looks like a 5 year old was playing with MS Paint, to elakiri and FB. I already have accounts at both those places.

What do you mean "multiply sire" ? and "link in my gig" ? its all a little Greek to me....

:lol: you should have post this in autolanka funniest moment thread mate. :)

Rules- thats for only local pix :)

Rules- thats for only local pix :)

it's a local pictures mate if you look closely you can spot the first half of a etisalat billboard. :)

it's a local pictures mate if you look closely you can spot the first half of a etisalat billboard. :)

HEHE true, my bad! :food-smiley-004:

Om a more grim note, who knows the story behind the crashed and burnt car with the driver inside on Park Road? If he burnt after the crash, it was a bad way to go.... :(

• MADZ locked this topic