• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

There was a camaro or a roadrunner where that came as a stock option! In a little scooP facing the driver. Pimping in the 60's!!

it was actually the Pontiac GTO "The Judge" which came with the bonnet mounted rev meter. Watch "The Last Ride" starring the late and great Dennis Hopper.

I think thats supposed to be a parody of what a 'ricer' is...first clue is the decal on the hood and the plates..

No-one can be THAT stupid....

Indeed, the mockery makes it cool by default. My only concern is that hopefully he used an AE85 and not an AE86.

• Like 1

55967640518593282523015.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:sport-smiley-004:

why is that cars one headlight is open and other close is this a malfunction or another ricer idea? and a spoiler on a roof of the car :action-smiley-060: let's hope our ricers don't adapt this idea. :D

Edited by nexus

machan that 1st vdo is awesome....

We should start an A/L rc club of some sort. Tamiya kits aren't all that expensive and there are chinese radios to be bought for around 5k which will work fine. I prefer Tamiya because it involves building it yourself. The TT-01 kits come with a plethora of bodies, and the chassis accepts nearly any 1/10 scale on road body. The car in my signature is one such TT-01 I built, it's got a Skyline Z-Tune body and wheels from a Traxxas 4Tec. Light harness made by yours truly as well.

We should start an A/L rc club of some sort. Tamiya kits aren't all that expensive and there are chinese radios to be bought for around 5k which will work fine. I prefer Tamiya because it involves building it yourself. The TT-01 kits come with a plethora of bodies, and the chassis accepts nearly any 1/10 scale on road body. The car in my signature is one such TT-01 I built, it's got a Skyline Z-Tune body and wheels from a Traxxas 4Tec. Light harness made by yours truly as well.

Interesting. Mine is a TT-01 as well.

Sweet, what does it run on?fuel or battery?

Btw did any of you'll see the R/C car ad on a sunday paper, h*tad I guess. Cant seem to find it, they were claming that they could reach up 60mph (cant exactly remember though)

Edited by CyRaX

Frankly I even cant take a turn without knocking the R/C car, but this is pure awesomness

Its not all that difficult to get a drift off a RC car. Specially electrics, coz you can get max torque from standstill. And even tho the level of skill required to twist thru this tight a course is pretty high, it looks more impressive than it is, coz its slowed down. There are some truly insane videos out there. But that Evo looks like its 4WD, that is impressive drifting on the 4WD. And the camber on the front wheels of that BM is crazy.

Dilan had an RC drift car. Should be at least some pics around on the forums.

• MADZ locked this topic