• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

An interesting toy, unfortunately its only for 4 speed manual and 3 speed autos, but I believe most situations can be modeled with a less than 10% error rate.

http://vexer.com/automotive-tools/speed-rpm-calculator

Question, whats the point of post whoring? Do you guys think having a high post count makes your e-peeny big ? lal.

Certainly makes me feel superior about mine. Also this thread was created with the idea of keeping all the one-off and miscellaneous posts which are not queries/topics requiring replies/debate contained in one place.

even if he has too much money how come he pose like that ? i would be on my knees eating pas if something happen like that to my car :D

Insurance ne. Plus I bet Lambo probably had something to do with it, kind of like the Fezza Italias catching fire due to wonky glue used to hold things together. If so, he'll probably get a new car from Lambo without ever having to make a claim.

Insurance ne. Plus I bet Lambo probably had something to do with it, kind of like the Fezza Italias catching fire due to wonky glue used to hold things together. If so, he'll probably get a new car from Lambo without ever having to make a claim.

true..

even if he has too much money how come he pose like that ? i would be on my knees eating pas if something happen like that to my car :D

well the guy posing according to the article is not the actual owner, but a potential buyer who took it out for a test drive

Edited by CyRaX

Question, whats the point of post whoring? Do you guys think having a high post count makes your e-peeny big ? lal.

Its there so we can make posts like this without opening new threads and/or cluttering valuable discussion threads.

Anyone seen any posts by Sylvi recently? Seems to be missing.

Its there so we can make posts like this without opening new threads and/or cluttering valuable discussion threads.

Anyone seen any posts by Sylvi recently? Seems to be missing.

Was wondering the same, did he kick the bucket? :o

• MADZ locked this topic