• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

From a laymen point of view the cops either confiscate the vehicle (meaning the owner no longer has any claim to it), or the police holds the car till whatever legal issues are settled and the car is returned to the owner. Even if its the former the cops can't confiscate it crush it and dump it on the owner's garden (as the police chief or whoever in the video states).. That'd be littering or or vandalism (of the garden) if you ask me. I would think its more a media stunt (like what our cops also do from time to time)..

• Like 1

It does seem like a pretty illogical way of dealing with street racing. Why not just fine the crap out of the buggers and suspend their licenses for a couple of weeks instead of crushing their cars? That's just seems so wasteful and a bit high-handed.

I think Canadian officials in Ontario made some retarded show at crushing illegally modified cars suspected of street racing at one point too. I'm not sure whether that's still in effect or whether it was just done as a off deterrent / media stunt.

Edited by Kavvz

Blu3Haze where was this?

i can't say for sure but that place looks like somewhere in kandy. afaik that black subaru impreza and white toyota corolla ae86 and yellow honda type-r are in kandy

btw @Blu3Haze is this at MC's place that yellow honda type-r belong to him right?

Edited by nexus

Think CyRax is asking about the picture...

Oops my bad...looks like Sabaragamu side ne.

MINIACE

Yep, it was about the picture ;)

i can't say for sure but that place looks like somewhere in kandy. afaik that black subaru impreza and white toyota corolla ae86 and yellow honda type-r are in kandy

btw @Blu3Haze is this at MC's place that yellow honda type-r belong to him right?

Hmm yeah, even my guess was kandy.

• MADZ locked this topic