• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

FIVE tv antennas? :blink: What was the guy doing? Trying to set up a mobile broadcasting unit? :D

Thats what I was thinking. Must have been some sort of spy truck of something. I guess the only thing this guy didn't install was a satellite dish.

Guys.. got this images few times through email. Any body knows what happened here. And one photo shows that a lorry also turned around and laying in the road. Place should be some where around Dambulla area.

P.S. Hope i've not violate forum rules here.

post-44146-063723200 1286931480_thumb.jp

wow so I went out and bought NGK spark plugs for the pajero IO today. The OEM plugs which are double-electrode cost me 1200 each. The mitsubishi repackaged ones were considerably higher too. Never knew a spark plug for a little SUV like the IO could cost so much.

wow so I went out and bought NGK spark plugs for the pajero IO today. The OEM plugs which are double-electrode cost me 1200 each. The mitsubishi repackaged ones were considerably higher too. Never knew a spark plug for a little SUV like the IO could cost so much.

Spider-Goats go grazing on near-vertical dam

article-1287144694993-0B9FF08A000005DC-156164_636x399.jpg

OK, so it's not the Hoofer Dam, but these goats are taking risks of an extreme nature on the Cingino barrier in Northern Italy,

The group of Ibex goats clamber up the almost vertical 160ft-high wall to roll their tongues over the stones.

It is thought they enjoy the salt and minerals to be extracted from licking the rocks.

But one slip and they could be dead in a heart bleat.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/844131-spider-goats-go-grazing-on-near-vertical-dam?ref=nf

• MADZ locked this topic