• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

insurance will have to cover it... we park at our own risk remember :)

hmm.. i see a k11 march.... :)

yep... glad that no one got hurt...

imagine if somebody was inside when that bloody thing came down <_<

insurance will have to cover it... we park at our own risk remember :)

hmm.. i see a k11 march.... :)

out of 8 damaged vehicles 3 vehicles are own by the Hotel, grade 4 classes of Buddhist girls school were located other side of the wall, glad wall collapsed to this side

out of 8 damaged vehicles 3 vehicles are own by the Hotel, grade 4 classes of Buddhist girls school were located other side of the wall, glad wall collapsed to this side

i'm sure these numbers will not be wasted :) esp of that double cab.

Hey Mini, were you the guy doing that aerial survey of the flood situ for Yes FM yesterday?

dunno about that...but it was definately him dropping off that superstar girl today,saw it on sirasa news...nice bit of flyin' miniace! :P

You mean the numbers will be put on new cars? Or unregistered cars? How much do those kinda numbers go for? Im assuming its illegal.

Its not illegal. These vehicles can be either sold as-is by the owner to whatever price they may fetch or turned into to insurer if they agree to condemn the car and take it into their hands. Eventually what the insurer does is auction these condemned vehicles. People buy them to either fix them back to original condition or to simply fix a new body. Thats how insurers cover some of their payouts incase a fully insured car is condemned and covered by the clauses in the policy.

Just giving a rough figure I would believe the double cab would fetch abt 6-8 hundred thousand. Its only a guess.

saw this on one of UK forums yet applicable. I'll buy one if someone manages to come up with the sinhalese version with some added filth. ..

21ni810.jpg

Brilliant!

Just printing out one for my car! :D

not in sinhala though cos that hits too hard IMHO and you might get arrested or something :P

Brilliant!

Just printing out one for my car! :D

not in sinhala though cos that hits too hard IMHO and you might get arrested or something :P

lol, i never paste copy of my rev license in the windscreen, today i found out mouse has eaten the original one i had in the cabby :lol:

Edited by GihanFX

lol, i never paste copy of my rev license in the windscreen, today i found out mouse has eaten the original one i had in the cabby :lol:

neither did i cos that bloody thing looks awful but i once got copped for not having it displayed.

so now i get a reduced photocopy of the original and have it displayed just to avoid the hassle! :(

neither did i cos that bloody thing looks awful but i once got copped for not having it displayed.

so now i get a reduced photocopy of the original and have it displayed just to avoid the hassle! :(

lol, now i have few pieces of the rev license i found inside the Ac Fan :(

saw this on one of UK forums yet applicable. I'll buy one if someone manages to come up with the sinhalese version with some added filth. ..

21ni810.jpg

nice!!

Someone should print something like this, maybe with some advertisement, say AL.com? lol

lol, now i have few pieces of the rev license i found inside the Ac Fan :(

You got Rats in your car man...???!! :blink:

Divert the exhaust into the cabin n leave the engine running for a while.. don't forget the Toluene... smoke that little SOB..

• MADZ locked this topic