• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

+1, Uncle OT :)

siigghhh.....

sylvi, not that we dont find your posts enterntaining, just that you seem to go OT on nearly every post you make...

very yanne-koheda?-malle-pol story.... or rather "speed-limit-eka-keeyada??-loriya-pitapasse-lee-cupboard-ekak" story...

I had a experience about two years ago transporting one wooden Cupboard from Jaela and near Liberty Plaza three Police men had taken from the driver of the lorry Rupees 500.00 as a Bribe to release the Vehicle.

And I strongly feel that you took your Chinese Chana Lorry as well...

siigghhh.....

sylvi, not that we dont find your posts enterntaining, just that you seem to go OT on nearly every post you make...

very yanne-koheda?-malle-pol story.... or rather "speed-limit-eka-keeyada??-loriya-pitapasse-lee-cupboard-ekak" story...

Hahaha!!! Dilesh I remember you used to be the same (some good 4 years back) when you first joined this forum. Hence I find your statement amusing :P

:action-smiley-060:

I wish the one member shares us other forums he has been sharing his views from the time he was 'born' so that we can hav a good time when we get bored of some very meaningful, short, simple and valuable topics posted in AL by one very experienced member on various things that have and have not happened in his life from the time he was born

siigghhh.....

SIR,

YOU MAY BE CARRYING YOUR MALLE- POL ALWAYS THAT IS THE REASON WRITING THAT ON TO THE FORUM.

IS GOOD FOR YOUR STOMACH PROBLEM YOU WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE MORNING.

WIJESINGHE.

I wish the one member shares us other forums he has been sharing his views from the time he was 'born' so that we can hav a good time when we get bored of some very meaningful, short, simple and valuable topics posted in AL by one very experienced member on various things that have and have not happened in his life from the time he was born

All members,

Please note I have served for last fifty years to Srilanka Automobile after market service industry.

Wijesinghe.

lol this topic is turning into a 70s classic OT thread with added humor

Note facts are stubborn 1970s was the golden era in motoring in Srilanka thanks to our old generation of Auto Mechanics.

Humor for new rich motorists.As plug and play is available.

Wijesinghe.

Note facts are stubborn 1970s was the golden era in motoring in Srilanka thanks to our old generation of Auto Mechanics.

Wijesinghe.

Wijesinghe.

Wijesinghe.

what is this?

repeat telecast with fancy display?

Wijesinghe.

yeah, how lucky we are nowadays, in that sense :D

SIR,

YOU MAY BE CARRYING YOUR MALLE- POL ALWAYS THAT IS THE REASON WRITING THAT ON TO THE FORUM.

IS GOOD FOR YOUR STOMACH PROBLEM YOU WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE MORNING.

WIJESINGHE.

mr wijesinghe, i assume that you are elder than me so please excuse me about my improper grammar and vocab.

I found that you are postings are not boring and nutting to be humiliated. Usually you will find lots of *** ****s in this forum who just want to offense others for no reason or may be cuz of their "*****" mentality :D. when considering time scales you mentioned above, must have lots of experience and knowledge about sri lanka. So just dont listen em and share it with us. we like to hear you.

with all the respect,

DA KOOL GUY

Edited by da_kool_guy

mr wijesinghe, i assume that you are elder than me so please excuse me about my improper grammar and vocab.

I found that you are postings are not boring and nutting to be humiliated. Usually you will find lots of *** ****s in this forum who just want to offense others for no reason or may be cuz of their "*****" mentality :D. when considering time scales you mentioned above, must have lots of experience and knowledge about sri lanka. So just dont listen em and share it with us. we like to hear you.

with all the respect,

DA KOOL GUY

Sir

Thanks for your Comments.

I do not want to abuse any one on the Forum I only want to share my Knowledge may be I know only .00001% of Automobile Industry in the World But the fact is I want to share last 50 years my Experience in Automobile industry in Srilanka. I want to share with others with good intentions as most members were not born at that time.

It is true this forum is not meant for history of Automobile industry History of Srilanka

We had Monsoon reliability trials going around Srilanka on a route given to all participants before the start of the trial.

WHAT HAPPENED TO MONSOON RELIABILITY TRIALS? AS THIS WAS A ANNUAL EVENT IN GOOD OLD DAYS AND ALL ESTATE SUPERINTENDENTS WAS ENTRUSTED TO JUDGE AND ENDORSE IN THE LOG BOOK THE PARTICIPANTS CARRY WITH THEM E THIS EVENT STARTED FROM COLOMBO ON A FRIDAY OR SATURDAY EVENING AND END UP NEXT DAY MORNING IN COLOMBO.

Wijesinghe

This is not the only forum I do write I have been sharing my Experience in various subjects more than 10 years writing to forums one of the first to write from Srilanka for Forums which started in the world from the time Internet was established in Srilanka early part 1990 by SLT.

Wijesinghe.

Uncle, with your extensive experience in forum writing which is very entertaining- please share the details of where you have been posting for the past 10 years. We really like to read up and see what your '50 years' have thought you.. One thing for sure- it has not thought you forum etiquette.

By the way a little historical correction for you- in 1990 SLT did not offer internet services, the internet was only available with the Moratuwa Uni at that time with their LEARN project. Commercial internet was made available in 1995 with the advent of Lanka internet ISP.

Anyway I really cant understand how it took you so long to find humble AutoLanka.com :)

Edited by Elvis_Pil

neanderthals, dinosaurs etc all were discarded by evolution cos they couldn't keep up with development.

as much as good ol days had it's hay day, times have passed...world has changed...

best is to adopt and move on :)

The forum had done a lot to help local motoring community with motoring issues! How costly repairs can be sorted with a bottle of Silvo and some elbow grease etc etc

The list is very long.

With all due respect to Mr. Wijesinghe who seem to have done a lot over 5 decades...this forum and it's members too are doing a huge service.

IMHO, to earn respect here one has to deliver the goods sticking within forum rules, guidelines that have worked to everybody's benefit over the years!

just repeating how much of experience one has had offline counts for nothing IMO.

DKG

Usually you will find lots of *** ****s in this forum who just want to offense others for no reason or may be cuz of their "*****" mentality

this is very rich coming from a guy who has contributed very little here :) ::)

good joke jack ass!

neanderthals, dinosaurs etc all were discarded by evolution cos they couldn't keep up with development.

as much as good ol days had it's hay day, times have passed...world has changed...

best is to adopt and move on :)

The forum had done a lot to help local motoring community with motoring issues! How costly repairs can be sorted with a bottle of Silvo and some elbow grease etc etc

The list is very long.

With all due respect to Mr. Wijesinghe who seem to have done a lot over 5 decades...this forum and it's members too are doing a huge service.

IMHO, to earn respect here one has to deliver the goods sticking within forum rules, guidelines that have worked to everybody's benefit over the years!

just repeating how much of experience one has had offline counts for nothing IMO.

DKG

good joke jack ass!

+1 Ripper, but the Neandarthals wouldn't listen nor understand, so chances are high that you're wasting your time and words..

DKG

good joke jack ass!

RIPPER you might know everything and anything about Autos. but you people don't know how to behave and respect others. thats da saddest part.

you r welcome GAY ASS :angry-smiley-048:

Edited by da_kool_guy

RIPPER you might know everything and anything about Autos. but you people don't know how to behave and respect others. thats da saddest part.

you r welcome GAY ASS :angry-smiley-048:

respect??? who was the one calling "Usually you will find lots of *** ****s in this forum who just want to offense others for no reason or may be cuz of their "*****" mentality" eh?

you dont even understand your own damn posts???

grow up moron!

Respect has to be earned! Just because anybody come and talk all high and mighty doesn't get respect.

so does retards like yourself who generalize people of this forum you stupid fag!

heh heh :)

yeah Andrew... these are sadly unavoidable conflicts that will pop in once in a while :) :)

Peri

sorry mate! taking a chill pill with a non Rastafied lion lager patriotic style!

made my point so done and dusted!

LOL BALLO :lol:

nice thread...heehee

...so does anybody have further info about Ripper's gay ass? :P:lol:

heh heh,,,, you gotta ask that from the resident Rastafarian super patriotic gay ass expert mud raker himself :) :) :)

• MADZ locked this topic