• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

People prefer chinese cars beacuse they are cheaper than the japanese ones.. but is there a biiiiiiiiiig price difference between the two???...

Edited by lil_shane

GENTLEMEN, IT'S TIME FOR YOUR ANNUAL "AM I GAY?" SELF-EXAMINATION...

1. If you are over thirty and you have a washboard stomach, you are gay. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet.

2. If you have a cat, you are a Flaaaaming homo. A cat is like a dog, but gay - it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its nails, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog... "Killer, come here! I

said get your ass over here, Killer!" Now think about how you call a cat..."Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!" Jeeezus, you're fit to be framed, you're so gay.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only suks on bar-b-que ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, crawfish guts, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you are in training to suck El

Dicko and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his bathroom; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink decaf coffee with skim milk, you like a high hard one in the poop chute. Coffee is to be hard strong, black, and full aroma. A straight man will never be heard ordering a "Decaf Cafe Latte with Skim" and he will never, ever know what artificial sweetener tastes like. If you've had NutraSweet in your mouth, you've had a man there,

too.

6. If you know more than six names of colors or four different types of dessert, you might as well be handing out free passes to your ass. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap as well as all the names of all the players in the Major

league, NFL, NHL, college ball, PGA and NASCAR. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a "fressier" is you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than denim, you are faggadocious.

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow-ass driver or to cut the punk off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, hold

his beer, or play with his honey in the passenger seat.

8. If you enjoy romantic comedies or French films, mon-frere, vous le Gay, oui? The only time it is acceptable to watch one of those is with a woman who knows how to reward her man. Watching any of the above films by yourself or with another man is likely to result in SHC (spontaneous homosexual combustion), which is what happens to fags when they Flame out too.

• 2 weeks later...

Never mark "c" as ur answers... proven here... not always the case tho... :lol:

IPB Image

Ha ha the ledgendry build quality of Corollas he he even in that state its still running !!!

Wonder how he even enters the car... probably thru the front door glass..

Never mark "c" as ur answers... proven here... not always the case tho... :lol:

IPB Image

His professor wrote him the following email the next day. From www.collegehumor.com.........

Dear Michael,

Every year I attempt to boost my students' final grades by giving them this relatively simple exam consisting of 100 True/False questions from only 3 chapters of material. For the past 20 years that I have taught Intro Communications 101 at this institution I have never once seen someone score below a 65 on this exam. Consequently, your score of a zero is the first in history and ultimately brought the entire class average down a whole 8 points.

There were two possible answer choices: A (True) and B (False). You chose C for all 100 questions in an obvious attempt to get lucky with a least a quarter of the answers. It's as if you didn't look at a single question. Unfortunately, this brings your final grade in this class to failing. See you next year!

May God have mercy on your soul.

Sincerely,

Professor William Turner

P.S. If all else fails, go with B from now on. B is the new C.

Fifty cents for a scantron. I miss those days...........

I was talking of the 7/9 conversion talk. I imagine even a conversion should be quite expensive.

Preveen... I know this is O/T but i keep meeting a friend of urs when im out partying...heh heh... She says ur quite the funny guy! :D:P:D ....gimme a call when ya can dude! LoL!

Preveen... I know this is O/T but i keep meeting a friend of urs when im out partying...heh heh... She says ur quite the funny guy! :D:P:D ....gimme a call when ya can dude! LoL!

hmm this is interesting....so Andrew tell us more about Preveen's funny side will ya.... :action-smiley-076:

hmm this is interesting....so Andrew tell us more about Preveen's funny side will ya.... :action-smiley-076:

Well apparently he is quite the nice guy :D and very funny....hmmmmmm... wonder what he has been saying.... :P ...can find out if ya want...

Yeah, I enjoy spreading joy and laughter thru the world :D

Just a colleague from work Madz. Don't get so excited.

guys, where is folder options? i cant un-hide any of my folders :( it usualy is on tools on a window drop down menu right? How can this be? Help

IPB Image

hey, u mite hav solved it already...anywayz here is wht i found from a forum on da net

go to the windows registry. (go to RUN and type 'regedit')

"You will find this field in the infected computer at the following registry address: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]

set the DWORD "NoFolderOptions" to 0 or just delete it"

hope it works for u.

A Sri Lankan man walked into a bank in New York City one day and asked for the loan officer. He told the loan officer that he was going to Sri Lankan on business for two weeks and needed to borrow $5,000. The bank officer told him that the bank would need some form of security for the loan. The Sri Lankan man handed over the keys to a new Ferrari parked on the street in front of the bank. He produced the title and everything & checked out.

The loan officer agreed to accept the car as collateral for the loan. The bank's president and its officers all enjoyed a good laugh at the Sri Lankan for using a $250,000 Ferrari as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then drove the Ferrari into the bank's underground garage and parked it there.

Two weeks later, the Sri Lankan returned, repaid the $5,000 and the interest, which came to $15.41. The loan officer said, "Sir, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multi millionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow "$5,000"

The Sri Lankan replied: "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return'"

Ahh, the brain of the Sri Lankan!!!

• MADZ locked this topic