• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

When speaking of WRC

http://www.forcegt.com/news/lamborghini-gallardo-driven-on-wrc-mud-track/

Not many people would take their everyday car on a mud track to practice WRC driving, let alone a supercar. That’s exactly what the fellas from Daily Driven Exotics have done. They have taken a Lamborghini Gallardo, costing upworth of $400,000, through mud and dirt for our enjoyment.

Besides some fantastic and skillful driving from the driver, the low-slung Gallardo seems to possess hidden talents for the mud.

Check out the video below.

Lamborghini-Gallardo-WRC.jpg

Screen-Shot-2013-03-14-at-09.40.11-728x4

When speaking of WRC

http://www.forcegt.com/news/lamborghini-gallardo-driven-on-wrc-mud-track/

Not many people would take their everyday car on a mud track to practice WRC driving, let alone a supercar. That’s exactly what the fellas from Daily Driven Exotics have done. They have taken a Lamborghini Gallardo, costing upworth of $400,000, through mud and dirt for our enjoyment.

Besides some fantastic and skillful driving from the driver, the low-slung Gallardo seems to possess hidden talents for the mud.

Check out the video below.

not only the Gallardo, they did the same with a ENZO and a RR :)

IMO, it's just a publicity stunt I guess. Sri Lankan "everyday cars" travel on such road conditions on a daily basis.. And this is nowhere close to "practising WRC driving".. It's just driving a car on a smooth,levelled, well-compacted gravel road. I'm not saying this is impossible, but it just isnt the same as a actual rally car.

It's like saying "Ohh I took a shit and washed my a$$ with engine oil". Yes, you'll not have shit in your a$$-crack, but it just aint the same as washing your a$$ with good old water.

Edited by Watchman

Second from right isn't wearing any undies! Hubba hubba!
Second from Left also seems to be... :smilie_liebe9:

Must go home and do a thorough analysis.. there's only that much camel-toes you can look at while at work (unless you work in a zoo)..

Edited by Watchman

jaliya i know another guy who's dad got down a 1600 lancer GSR 2 door. it was a mistaken import way back when, where his dad's car agent had brought down the "other" lancer available in the lot because it was "cheaper". this was before the interwebs and cellular phones, so agent had no idea what he was bringing down. thankfully my friends' dad was a petrolhead and flipped when he saw it! it was with them for a long long time and he sold it a few years ago. current owner is definitely traceable and car is in good shape. let me know if you're interested.

jaliya i know another guy who's dad got down a 1600 lancer GSR 2 door. it was a mistaken import way back when, where his dad's car agent had brought down the "other" lancer available in the lot because it was "cheaper". this was before the interwebs and cellular phones, so agent had no idea what he was bringing down. thankfully my friends' dad was a petrolhead and flipped when he saw it! it was with them for a long long time and he sold it a few years ago. current owner is definitely traceable and car is in good shape. let me know if you're interested.

Would LOVE to have a look at the car!!!

recently i found out that a friend of mine has a lancer 1600 gsr.

still haven't seen it with my own eyes but it is still in kandy

the car apparently is not in such a good nick, so he is not putting it out till its worthy to behold.

a pic of the car 'When' he bought it, previously owned by a car salesman. hence the stickers

:blink: WoW!!! How I'd like to get my hands on one of them...

:blink: WoW!!! How I'd like to get my hands on one of them...

You and me both! So I spent my entire morning at the 'waththe today, looking for nothing in particular when this riced up 'box' Lancer (complete with huge white 'gangsta' wheels!) shows up. Nothing special, something we all see on a daily basis, right? WRONG! It's a genuine 1800GSR with rear disks and the Turbo engine. The hood has a huge cutout (an air intake, if you will) that shows a glimpse of the 1800 Intercooler Turbo engine. Something like this-

1985-Mitsubishi-Lancer-EX-turbo-GSR_15.j

I think the owner is aware that what he has is not your everyday 'box' Lancer! It's a 11sri example.

Edited by Jaliya48

Saw on FB..
1017272_435722633192281_1443302804_n.jpg
1. ඔබ පාරෙ ගමන් කරන විට, තනි පොලිස් නිලධාරියෙක්ට ඔබව නැවැත්වීමට තහනම්. එසේ නැවැත්වීමට උත්සාහ ගතහොත්, නොනවත්වා යාමට ඔබට හැකිය.

2. තනි පොලිස් නිලධාරියෙකුහට ඔබේ රියදුරු බලපත්‍රය රඳවා ගැනීමට නොහැකිය.

3. ඔබ වාහනයක ගමන් කරන විටකදී, ඔබේ ජාතික හැඳුනුම් පත හැර වෙනත් ලියකියවිලි ඉල්ලා සිටීමට අයිතිය ඇත්තේ රථ වාහන පාලක පොලිස් නිලධාරියෙකුට (Traffic Police) පමණි.

4. තනි රථ වාහන පාලක පොලිස් නිලධාරියෙකුට (Traffic Police) ඔබට දඩ ගැසීමට හෝ චෝදනා කිරීමට නොහැකිය. ඔහුට අනිවාර්යෙන්ම සාක්ෂිකරුවෙකු අවශ්‍ය වේ. සාක්ෂිකරු පොලිස් නිලධාරියෙකුම විය යුතුයි. (එබැවින් සැමවිටම පාරේ රථ වාහන පාලක පොලිස් නිලධාරින් දෙන්නෙක් එකට සිටියි)

5. පොලිස් නිලධාරියෙකු ඔබට බීමතින් රිය පැදවූ බවට චෝදනා කලහොත්, බැලූන් පරීක්ෂාව (Balloon Test) කිරීමට ඉල්ලා සිටිය හැක. ඒ අවස්ථාවේදී ඔවුන් සතුව බැලූන් නොමැති නම්, ඔබට යාමට අවසර ඇත.

6. මහ මග ගමන් ගන්නා වාහනයක් නැවැත්වීමට අවසර ඇත්තේ රථ වාහන පාලක පොලිස් නිලධාරියෙකුට (Traffic Police) පමණයි.(ඒ බැවින් හමුදා මුරපොල (check point) වල එක පොලිස් නිලධාරියෙක් හෝ සිටිය යුතුය.)

7. පොලිස් නිලධාරියෙකුට ලිඛිත උසාවි නියෝගයක් නොමැතිව ඔබේ නිවසට හෝ රැකියා ස්ථානයට ඇතුළු විය නොහැක. ලිඛිත නියෝගය ඉල්ලා සිටීමට ඔබට සියලු අයිතිය ඇත. ඔවුන් බලෙන් ඇතුලු වීමට සැරසෙයිනම් එයට විරුද්ධ වීමට ඔබට අයිතිය ඇත.

8. ඔබ සිදුකල වැරැද්දේ ස්වභාවයත්, දණ්ඩ නීති සංග්‍රහය අනුව අදාල නීති උල්ලංගනය කිරීමත් පිලිබඳව කියන තුරු රථ වාහන පාලක පොලිස් නිලධාරියෙකුට (Traffic Police) ට ඔබේ රියදුරු බලපත්‍රය ලබාගත නොහැකිය. එසේ සඳහන් කිරීමට අපොහොසත් වන්නේ නම් ඔබට යාමට අවසර ඇත.

9.රථ වාහන පාලක පොලිස් නිලධාරියෙකු (Traffic Police) ඔබේ බලපත්‍රය බලෙන් ලබාගෙන, එය නැවත ලබා ගැනීමට පොලිස් ස්ථානයට එන ලෙස පැවසූ විටක, එලෙස නොගොස් පොලිස් අධිකාරියතුමන්ට හෝ ප්ප්‍රදේශිකයට අදාල නියෝජ්‍ය පොලිස්පතිතුමන්ට පැමිණිලි කිරීමට ඔබට අයිතිය පවතී. එවිට අදාල නිලධාරියාව, දුරාචාරය සහ නොහික්මුණු හැසිරීම යන වරද මත පදනම්ව සේවයෙන් පහ කරවීමට වුවද හැකියාව පවතී.

10. කාන්තාවකගෙන්,පොලිස් නිලධාරියෙකු නම, ලිපිනය, හැඳුනුම් පත, දුරකථන අංකය ඉල්ලා සිටී නම් ඒ ඉල්ලීම ඉටු නොකිරීමට අයිතිය ඇත (ඔහු ඔබට හිරිහැර කිරීමේ අරමුණින් සිටින බව ඔබට හැඟේ නම් පමණක්). ඔහුට ඔබව (කාන්තාව) අත් අඩංගුවට ගැනීමට නොහැක. ඔබට පොලිස් නිලධාරිනියකගේ සහය ඉල්ලා සිටීමට අයිතිය ඇත.

11.පොලිස් නිලධාරියෙකු කාන්තාවක් පරීක්ෂා කිරීමට බව පැවසූ විටක, එය පොලිස් නිලධාරිණියක ලවා කරවා ගැනීමට ඔබට (කාන්තාව) අයිතිය ඇත. පොලිස් කාන්තාවක් නොමැති නම්, ඔබට එය ප්‍රතික්ෂේප කිරීමට අයිතිය ඇත.

12. ඔබට අධික වේගයෙන් වාහනය පැදවීමේ වරදට දඩ ගැසීමට හෝ නඩු දැමීමට සැරසෙයි නම් ඊට ප්‍රථම වාහනයේ වේගය මනින ලද මීටරයේ වේගය සටහන් වී ඇති අයුරු තමාට පෙන්වන ලෙස ඉල්ලා සිටීමට අයිතිය ඇත. (බොහොමයක් පොලිසිවල පවතින වේග මීටර අක්‍රිය අතර ඔවුන් හුදෙක් මීටරය දිගුකර අනුමානයෙන් වරදකරුවන් අසුකරගනී)

13. ඔබ කිසියම් කරුණක් මත අත් අඩංගුවට පත්ව සිටිනම් පොලිසියට ප්‍රකාශ ඉදිරිපත් කිරීමට ප්‍රථම නීතිඥයෙකුගේ උපදෙස් ලබාගැනීමට ඔබට අයිතියක් පවතී. එනිසා එවැනි අවස්ථාවල ඔබට නීතිඥයෙකු ඉල්ලා සිටීය හැකිය.

ඔබට නීතිමය කරුණක් ගැන තවදුරටත් තොරතුරු ලබාගැනීමට අවශ්‍ය නම් නීති ආධාර කොමිෂන් සභාව ,අංක 1295,මහාධිකරණ සංකීර්ණය,අළුත්කඩේ,කොළඔ 12. යන ලිපිනයට ලිවීමෙන් හෝ 0094-11-2433618, 0094-11-5335329, 0094-11-5335281, 0094-011-2395894 යන අංක වලට ඇමතීමෙන් තොරතුරු ලබාගත හැකිය.

a pic of the car 'When' he bought it, previously owned by a car salesman. hence the stickers

Eh? This particular pic was taken in the 90s during a stop-over at a SLARDAR rally. I took a digital pic (the acutal pic above) of the original pic... The "stickers" were the racing livery.

• MADZ locked this topic