• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Try and see if you can get a drive somehow, you wont regret it!

Esdeez and I reviewed it in the june issue of the motormag, it was awesome!

Hi S_N,

That was a great article. Employed a totally different style and loved it...

• Like 1

@Supra, Its bit difficult to get hold of a Motormag for people like myself who lives outside Colombo. I was a regular subscriber during my uni days as it was available at Wijerama Keels. Is there a way to get it into Cargills.

Hi S_N,

That was a great article. Employed a totally different style and loved it...

Thanks dude, glad you liked it..

@Supra, Its bit difficult to get hold of a Motormag for people like myself who lives outside Colombo. I was a regular subscriber during my uni days as it was available at Wijerama Keels. Is there a way to get it into Cargills.

Machan best solution is to get a subscription, best way to assure that the magazine will be reliably delivered...

ok guys i had this question for some time googled it but was not satified with the results ...

Why is lan evo out of WRC??? I have seen some evos in JWRC, APRC and other rallies in the world but WRC is the bigest deal.. but why is that lan evo is not in the winning list,same thing with subaru sti s..i mean these two JDM s must deserve a good spot in WRC...enlighten me on this guys :)

ok guys i had this question for some time googled it but was not satified with the results ...

Why is lan evo out of WRC??? I have seen some evos in JWRC, APRC and other rallies in the world but WRC is the bigest deal.. but why is that lan evo is not in the winning list,same thing with subaru sti s..i mean these two JDM s must deserve a good spot in WRC...enlighten me on this guys :)

I beleive the reason the Mitsubishi factory team left was due to $$$$.

As for why Mitusbishi's and Subarus are not winning; its simply cos other cars (and the drivers) are better. If you ask why the cars arent as good as the Fords or the Citreons, well, if i knew that I'd be designing rally cars rather than sit here talking shit on a forum :D

Everyone deserves a good spot... . Even that independent driver who barely managed to put together his car and team and worked endless nights working on the car himself deserves to win, but not everyone can be a winner.

Bravo, Davy! Do you think these two door Lancers are available here?

I have not yet seen a two door in the country mate, but I remember someone on the forum saying that their family used to own a 1600 GSR. That's the exact version in those photos!!! Wonder if it's still out there.

Edit:

Found the post!

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/12056-for-old-lancer-lovers/page-2#entry177293

Edited by Davy

• MADZ locked this topic