• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Aqua Vs Honda Fit Hybrid

lahiru_carlover

Question

14 answers to this question

if you want more spece the best option is the honda fit hybrid

if boot space and alll isnt a big issue, hands down the aqua

for a version of a prius, it looks good, the car is more powerful than the fit and more economical and though it looks small, the interior leg spaces are not that bad in the aqua as well.

downside on the aqua apart from the boot space, the person sitting on the middle of the rear seat its a bit uncomfortable.

• Like 1

Well, the fit is said to be a semi-hybrid whereas the aqua is a complete hybrid. I have driven both but the Honda definitely felt better driving wise compared to the aqua. The aqua kind of felt very dull and boring and the Fit Hybrid has got decent leg room and a large boot space for this class.

haven't driven the fit (hybrid) but have travelled in one. It does have good pick up for it's size,

But some people who just bought the hybrid still complain about the fuel consumption. sigh!

• Like 1

haven't driven the fit (hybrid) but have travelled in one. It does have good pick up for it's size,

But some people who just bought the hybrid still complain about the fuel consumption. sigh!

Indeed the fuel economy may different since they are working on different hybrid systems. But think about the cost you saved when buying and other features, again it is Honda Fit!

u buy a hybrid for fuel economy and not driving feel.

if you want to feel the best driving experience you can buy a normal gasoline fit.

but since you are comparing with the fit hybrid and aqua. i would chose an aqua. i have checked both these cars recently before buying our civic.

the aqua is not that bad in the interior room. it will be more economical and whether the driving feel will be there or not it will be slight bit powerful

i do not thing anyone would buy a hybrid for driving fun or pleasure. and if that is what you really want, why not buy a honda crz instead of a fit hybrid.

so my choice from these two cars is the toyota aqua.

wish you all the best :-)

• Like 1

u buy a hybrid for fuel economy and not driving feel.

if you want to feel the best driving experience you can buy a normal gasoline fit.

but since you are comparing with the fit hybrid and aqua. i would chose an aqua. i have checked both these cars recently before buying our civic.

the aqua is not that bad in the interior room. it will be more economical and whether the driving feel will be there or not it will be slight bit powerful

i do not thing anyone would buy a hybrid for driving fun or pleasure. and if that is what you really want, why not buy a honda crz instead of a fit hybrid.

so my choice from these two cars is the toyota aqua.

wish you all the best :-)

Na with the paddle shift and the nicely placed driver oriented meter cluster the fit hybrid will be a nice place to be in

compared to the boring prius and vitz combined aqua. you can't bargain for more they have combined the cars that i hate the most.

• Like 1