• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

one was advertice some time back 1600CC engine all four disk brakes VTI v-tech engine same like ek3 virs & only one i have seen in kandy ... :sad-smiley-066:

it's a wight color manual one right.

nop a dark blue colour one. the white one with white rims you're refering is a virs ne ?

no it's a SiR not a vi-rs

There is a also a white SIR HS- reg no. But wont be up for sale anytime soon i guess.

yes that the one and you are right it won't be up for sale soon.

The white one in Kandy with HS plates is my old car. There was also a blue car that was an automatic orginally. Who owns the white one now?

Edited by madmax

Ilke the block some kudda might have stolen it :P lol 2.8Mil my my :)

Look at who turned up on the forums! I still have my doubts about the kudda story. I have the feeling that block ended up in someone elses car....

Edited by madmax

Look at who turned up on the forums! I still have my doubts about the kudda story. I have the feeling that block ended up in someone elses car....

afaik that car was sold to matale and sold back to kandy when i ask the owner if he sell it he said no he didn't intend to sell it.

The white one in Kandy with HS plates is my old car. There was also a blue car that was an automatic orginally. Who owns the white one now?

I guess its with a chap called Ruwan now.

afaik that car was sold to matale and sold back to kandy when i ask the owner if he sell it he said no he didn't intend to sell it.

Nexus, didn't the car have white alloys and smoked front lights when this was in kandy?

I guess its with a chap called Ruwan now.

Nexus, didn't the car have white alloys and smoked front lights when this was in kandy?

yeap it's had smoked front lights and white alloys and it's with ruwan last i saw it about 3 or 4 months ago

About 3 years ago there was a EK3 hatch back or EK4 advertised in A/L. The car was painted in black and orange colour. Had a VTEC engine with auto box. Had some heavily modded headlights too. Anybody knows about that car?

About 3 years ago there was a EK3 hatch back or EK4 advertised in A/L. The car was painted in black and orange colour. Had a VTEC engine with auto box. Had some heavily modded headlights too. Anybody knows about that car?

I think it belonged to the Car Audio place. Gosh, I've been outta the coutnrly for so long I can'te remeber the name of the place any more. At the end toward Nugegoda on the road that runs through Borella, I think it's Baseline road??

i had a look at this car before i bought the teg. it was ruined. its an Ek4 Mi. non VTEC with the multimatic shifter on the center console. the lights were crap. taiwanese plastic thinner than my nails. dude tried to tell me that the EDS selector was a "turbo boost" i just acted the fool.

had met with an accident previously, airbags had gone off, so the SRS covers were replaced with some godawful gauges. blood horsepower, i guess. not my cuppa tea. clearly.

advance audio got hold of it later, painted it white and installed a hydraulic suspension kit in it. it can dance now. sigh. what a waste of a car.

Edited by Komisiripala

i had a look at this car before i bought the teg. it was ruined. its an Ek4 Mi. non VTEC with the multimatic shifter on the center console. the lights were crap. taiwanese plastic thinner than my nails. dude tried to tell me that the EDS selector was a "turbo boost" i just acted the fool.

had met with an accident previously, airbags had gone off, so the SRS covers were replaced with some godawful gauges. blood horsepower, i guess. not my cuppa tea. clearly.

advance audio got hold of it later, painted it white and installed a hydraulic suspension kit in it. it can dance now. sigh. what a waste of a car.

Yeh too bad.. Could've been a good economical and decent hatchback if kept it original..

I think it belonged to the Car Audio place. Gosh, I've been outta the coutnrly for so long I can'te remeber the name of the place any more. At the end toward Nugegoda on the road that runs through Borella, I think it's Baseline road??

You mean Pet#o. But no it's with advance. And yes it's baseline road