• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Price Difference Between Pearl White Cars And Wine Red Cars

Aruna2002

I have a wine red allion. Its painted with Chateau Lafite Merlot so its very very expensive. But just for you I'll give it for 10 million. On the other hand, I can give you a pearl white premio painted with south sea pearls for 9 Million. It's a real bargain for you, because they are F-Superior grade with wanker mirrors and thallu start. This price is because I am migrating to Mauritania tonight and I need the money. Otherwise these cars will cost you 20 million each.

• Like 2

I have a wine red allion. Its painted with Chateau Lafite Merlot so its very very expensive. But just for you I'll give it for 10 million. On the other hand, I can give you a pearl white premio painted with south sea pearls for 9 Million. It's a real bargain for you, because they are F-Superior grade with wanker mirrors and thallu start. This price is because I am migrating to Mauritania tonight and I need the money. Otherwise these cars will cost you 20 million each.

Dont forget the rear wipe! they call it a special feature :P

:sport-smiley-004: As humorous as the question is...FYI...when you buy a brand new car from Toyota; Pearl White color is a 31,500yen option...I think Honda is something close to that for crimson red or something..there was also a champagnish color for Honda which cost extra.

But all other colors are pretty much the same (for Toyota) :sad-smiley-067:

• Like 1

A colleague was advised to choose "Wine Red" (it's actually more similar to BMW's Ruby Black, except it has more Ruby in it) instead of Pearl White because Toyota had informed him they cannot fully recreate the visual effect of Pearl White should the car require repainting. As for price, no one gives a flying pluck.

A colleague was advised to choose "Wine Red" (it's actually more similar to BMW's Ruby Black, except it has more Ruby in it) instead of Pearl White because Toyota had informed him they cannot fully recreate the visual effect of Pearl White should the car require repainting. As for price, no one gives a flying pluck.

Wine red Premios are too mainstream :sad-smiley-066:

Wine red Premios are too mainstream :sad-smiley-066:

What to do, he's a typical corporate yuppie who wants to buy a Premio. At least I have the excuse of not being able to afford a more expensive car.

What to do, he's a typical corporate yuppie who wants to buy a Premio. At least I have the excuse of not being able to afford a more expensive car.

so this advice not to buy pearl white was given by Toyota Lanka or Toyota in Japan?

Other than in SL colour do not make a difference in used cars. why not buy a a colour that you like instead of buying coloure that liked by others. that's what causes price differences.

Other than in SL colour do not make a difference in used cars. why not buy a a colour that you like instead of buying coloure that liked by others. that's what causes price differences.

errr dude.... u don't know much about the average somapala's and sumanawathie's mentality no?