• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Townace Cr27 Modification Place

Hi guys,

I have a Toyota Townace Cr27 4 door high roof vehicle (252) and i need to modify it like this picture i attached here..
And if u guys, know any professional place to modify it, please let me know

1) place to buy the stuff ??
1) Place to modify it ??

And it's having a normal diesel engine, Is it powerful enough for a dual AC unit?

post-47779-0-77158400-1369052054_thumb.j

There are plenty of places to get the interior trappings, roof cuts, side cuts, glasses and the full works, BUT my dear Sahan however much you modify you will never get that original factory finish and you are also bound to have various complications and problems. I am telling you this because I had a 4WD Delica P25 (commonly called PO5 which is the 2WD) which was spruced up by the previous owner with original equipment of the Star Wagon. It looked very impressive and was a one of a kind on the road turning many heads BUT it had various complications because of the transformation.

Why don't you just sell your CR27 and get an original CR22?

• Like 1

There are plenty of places to get the interior trappings, roof cuts, side cuts, glasses and the full works, BUT my dear Sahan however much you modify you will never get that original factory finish and you are also bound to have various complications and problems. I am telling you this because I had a 4WD Delica P25 (commonly called PO5 which is the 2WD) which was spruced up by the previous owner with original equipment of the Star Wagon. It looked very impressive and was a one of a kind on the road turning many heads BUT it had various complications because of the transformation.

Why don't you just sell your CR27 and get an original CR22?

CR22 HAS A GOOD RESELLING VALUE ??

CR22 HAS A GOOD RESELLING VALUE ??

yes CR22 have more resale value than CR27 but it's hard to finding a original CR22 and they cost more than CR27.

yes CR22 have more resale value than CR27 but it's hard to finding a original CR22 and they cost more than CR27.

Heck they are much more expensive than the CR42's. But not that easy to find, most of the P number registered ones are locally assembled whereas the original imports are a handful and most you see are just converts.