• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Looking To Buy Axio / 141

Dear all,

I am looking to buy a used toyota sedan for around 30 - 38 lakhs for day to day use. My preferred are the Axio and 141. Found some decent ones in AL as well as in sales. However I need your opinions before going ahead.

If anybody has any info on these models, personal experiences, any other model suggestions please post.

Thanks in advance.

Hey i got this account about 4 years back and i had a EG8 then. However i still have the love for hondas but looking to try a toyota for daily use for family.

How about a used allion or a 121? 141 poor in fuel consumption as far as i know.So as you loved hondas go for a FD4...

Dear all,

I am looking to buy a used toyota sedan for around 30 - 38 lakhs for day to day use. My preferred are the Axio and 141. Found some decent ones in AL as well as in sales. However I need your opinions before going ahead.

If anybody has any info on these models, personal experiences, any other model suggestions please post.

Thanks in advance.

Buying Axio would better than 141 for you. U might buy 2007 Axio. (Pros: JDM, More fuel Econ., 2nd hand market, cons: Less options Eg. No RPM in X grade)

Other Models:

Mazda Axela, 2005 Allion, Civic FD(& Hybrid),

Buying Axio would better than 141 for you. U might buy 2007 Axio. (Pros: JDM, More fuel Econ., 2nd hand market, cons: Less options Eg. No RPM in X grade)

Other Models:

I cant imagine buying a car for about 3.8M without a RPM meter.!!!!!! :speechless-smiley-003:

I cant imagine buying a car for about 3.8M without a RPM meter.!!!!!! :speechless-smiley-003:

What exactly are you planning on doing with an RPM meter? For one these cars are mostly auto and second you chose the point of changing gear on feel rather than a specific rpm because different cars are geared differently and have different power curves.

What exactly are you planning on doing with an RPM meter?

Hmmm...thinking of it....some cars didn't even have a temperature meter (ie Austin A30/A35) leave aside the RPM meter.

Other Models:

There really isn't much of a difference between Axio's basic X, the special edition X and G grades in terms of the utility values, IMHO...

For a daily drive I'll not necessarily pay extra for auto A/C, an intelligent key or some plastics referred to as teak....

The HIDs can be a bit of a helpful option though...

If 38's the budget , might as well get a 2005/06 NZT 240 instead of a 141. An 1.8L wouldn't be too bad for you if you wish to have a bit of boost. and it's pretty decent on the octane and not that much of an expensive machine to maintain.

I honestly prefer the 240 over the 260 :)

Can you get a mint FD4 for 38? Saw some FD1s but they looked pretty hacked , and if you are a fuel conservationist Hondas are not for you

If 38's the budget , might as well get a 2005/06 NZT 240 instead of a 141. An 1.8L wouldn't be too bad for you if you wish to have a bit of boost. and it's pretty decent on the octane and not that much of an expensive machine to maintain.

I honestly prefer the 240 over the 260 :)

Can you get a mint FD4 for 38? Saw some FD1s but they looked pretty hacked , and if you are a fuel conservationist Hondas are not for you

Same here